IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
davidm (Offline)
  #1 10/28/09 5:23 PM
Who produces the best season highlight DVD of Sprint and Midget action from Indy area tracks? It's a long winter and I need something to help pass the time. Thanks!
sprint28 (Offline)
  #2 10/28/09 6:04 PM
Originally Posted by davidm:
Who produces the best season highlight DVD of Sprint and Midget action from Indy area tracks? It's a long winter and I need something to help pass the time. Thanks!
D.O. Puts out good stuff not so sure about DVDs but I know there's so good online stuff from him. Mills video production always has good stuff from sprint week to the touring topless series.
Posted via Mobile Device
hoosierfan (Offline)
  #3 10/28/09 7:23 PM
You can get the whole Kokomo season on DVD from Dean Mills. There are plenty of good races there to cure the winter blues
Posted via Mobile Device
davidm (Offline)
  #4 10/29/09 2:32 PM
Thanks! Anyone have a link to a site for D.O. or Dean.
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #5 10/29/09 6:58 PM
D.O. (Offline)
  #6 10/29/09 10:10 PM
USAC is having a sale nov 9th. Shirts $500 and DVD's on sale. Call them at 317 247 5151 to see what they have.

Racinwithdo@comcast.net if you would like some of my stuff.

D.O.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #7 10/29/09 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by D.O.:
USAC is having a sale nov 9th. Shirts $500 and DVD's on sale. Call them at 317 247 5151 to see what they have.

Racinwithdo@comcast.net if you would like some of my stuff.

D.O.
I think thats supposed to be Shirts $5.00 :2:

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
D.O. (Offline)
  #8 10/29/09 10:25 PM
So what's a period here or there?????
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #9 10/30/09 6:57 PM
I don't have a highlight DVD so to speak but...all my DVDs from the year are always available on my website @ www.cmiracingvids.com and as ALWAYS are all only $10!!!