IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #1 10/8/09 3:48 PM
If you want to talk ******** go to another site! I am sick and tired of seeing people voice opinions about ********, it doesn't belong here.

If I see ANY form of political posting on this board... It will be deleted and every post you make there after will need to be approved by a moderator. NO EXCEPTIONS. This includes all thread titles, posts, signatures, pictures... all content on the board. This board needs to remain focused on racing NOT ********

BTW... If you have a problem with this policy... I don't care. Don't bother contacting me about it. It is not up for debate.

Have a nice day.

48 Likes: 1956offy, 1BIGracefan, 50mcrewguy, AustinSprinter, bandres21, bigq11, billwill7, BrentTFunk, Bruce Harrison, ColoradoFan, Danny Burton, Dave Rudisell, dberrio, dirtnonwingfan, Great Scott, Gregg, I Miss Manzy, jeffnanny, JEFFSTOY, Jerry Shaw, jerrythar500, Jim Halpert, Jimmydiesel, Knoke77, LGCAFAN, MacTexas, midgetmaniac, mowerman, Mud Packer, oldtimer, pappy300, racefan1, racegal, RadRacer, RATHER B RACING, REH24, Rob Reimer, Sandy Lowe, Seadog, SHORTBUS, spindell, sprinter25, SprintManDave, SteveD, TQ29m
ronmil (Offline)
  #2 10/8/09 4:11 PM
Thanks, Bill!

Ron Miller
REH24 (Offline)
  #3 10/8/09 4:37 PM
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner:
If you want to talk ******** go to another site! I am sick and tired of seeing people voice opinions about ********, it doesn't belong here.

If I see ANY form of political posting on this board... It will be deleted and every post you make there after will need to be approved by a moderator. NO EXCEPTIONS. This includes all thread titles, posts, signatures, pictures... all content on the board. This board needs to remain focused on racing NOT ********

BTW... If you have a problem with this policy... I don't care. Don't bother contacting me about it. It is not up for debate.

Have a nice day.
Good for you Bill. Hope you are feeling better.

R. Hill
LGCAFAN (Offline)
  #4 10/8/09 6:13 PM
Thank you very much for this "no - nonsense" post, some of these idiots just can't seem to understand that this is an "Open Wheel Racing Board"

Best wishes on dealing with your health issues and thanks again for the "Best Open Wheel Racing Board" on the Internet, even for us West Coast Fans..

Our non - wing racing season out here on the West Coast has been very slim this year. Looking forward to the Oval Nationals and the Pacific Coast Nationals at Tulare.

Thanks again...
Lucky161 (Offline)
  #5 10/8/09 7:39 PM
I keep seeing where people can thank someone for their post, but I haven't figured out how to use it. So I'll just do this the old fashioned way. Thank you.
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #6 10/8/09 8:27 PM
1. Thanks, Bill. It does get old.

2. Lucky, see the blue box below your screen name. The one that says "Thanks."

3. No matter, bud. Your sentiments are much the same as mine.

4. I don't want to know what my racing friends' politcs are. Chances are good they are not the same as mine. They won't change my mind; I don't even care to change theirs.

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #7 10/9/09 12:13 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky161:
I keep seeing where people can thank someone for their post, but I haven't figured out how to use it. So I'll just do this the old fashioned way. Thank you.
Lucky....just click on "THANKS"....you'll be added!!........
  #8 10/9/09 2:39 AM
Thank you,Bill. This website means a great deal to many folks,I know it does to me. I hope your health is improving.
Jim Halpert (Offline)
  #9 10/9/09 4:41 AM
Thanks for clearing this up to some of our boardmates, Bill. Now can we outlaw NASCAR posts as well?
2 Likes: REH24, SprintManDave
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #10 10/9/09 6:36 AM
Originally Posted by Jim Halpert:
Thanks for clearing this up to some of our boardmates, Bill. Now can we outlaw NASCAR posts as well?
:2: You laugh, young man, but you do have a point. Unless the NA$CAR post concerns open wheel or former open wheel drivers.

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
2 Likes: billwill7, SprintManDave