IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
midgetmaniac (Offline)
  #1 10/7/09 7:45 PM
To you and Scott as well as the entire RW MOTORSPORTS group on winning the POWRI National midget championship. . What a great team and good luck on finishing atop the USAC national midget points championship as well
John P Huss (Offline)
  #2 10/8/09 4:47 PM
Let's not forget finishing 4th in the Badger Midget Standings. Leading the National Midget Driver Of The Year as we speak. Incredible year Kuhn has had! Awesome Driver!
Best Regards,
John
2 Likes: badgerfan, buck2
midgetmaniac (Offline)
  #3 10/9/09 2:15 PM
Originally Posted by John P Huss:
Let's not forget finishing 4th in the Badger Midget Standings. Leading the National Midget Driver Of The Year as we speak. Incredible year Kuhn has had! Awesome Driver!
Best Regards,
John
This is nice considering the fact that the USAC title was his main focus, which makes the powrI championship very impressive.
Dirt Pusher (Offline)
  #4 10/9/09 2:28 PM
I think RW Motorsports was 8th in PowrI owners points. It show Loyet being !st.........
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #5 10/9/09 3:54 PM
not to mention. i bleaved he missd 8 or 9 powri shows.

indeed a great year for brad kuhn and the whole rw crew.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #6 10/9/09 4:06 PM
He's had an amazing year. He and Clauson are the best rivalry in open wheel, currently.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
  #7 10/9/09 4:21 PM
Thats true!
Revin (Offline)
  #8 10/10/09 10:13 AM
Brad,

Congratulations on your 2009 POWRi Championship & good luck on your quest for the USAC Championship as well!

Thanks,
Kevin & Tammy Gundaker
Tri-City Speedway
rhk3 (Offline)
  #9 10/10/09 11:11 AM
Congrats to Brad and crew!! I am sure you are celebrating with a few houdini magic tricks and some hotpockets!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

The New # 1 Brad kuhn Fan
  #10 10/10/09 3:33 PM
Originally Posted by rhk3:
congrats to brad and crew!! I am sure you are celebrating with a few houdini magic tricks and some hotpockets!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

the new # 1 brad kuhn fan