IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
wolfpack58 (Offline)
  #1 9/7/09 7:30 PM
Just wanted to say I had a great time in Indiana this weekend and send a big thanks to Aero and Amy,Bob and Monica for the hospitality and letting me pal around all weekend.I got to meet some new members on the board(Andrew,Hoover and a special shout out to halffast who treated me to a baby meatloaf and some good directions out of Kokomo towards PA)you guys sure are livin good racin' wise, I only wish I could get out your way every weekend instead of 3 times a year.Keep on posting the info guys I,m already planning next years trips. Rick(WOOF)McCullough
Half fast (Offline)
  #2 9/7/09 9:22 PM
Glad ya had a good time and made it home safe .... welcome back anytime
mowerman (Offline)
  #3 9/7/09 9:30 PM
It was a great weekend .really enjoyed just sittin around b sing. thanks for cooking Craig. Oh yea saw some great racin too.
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #4 9/7/09 9:57 PM
By the time on your post I believe you snuck up to PORT ROYAL for the day race
wolfpack58 (Offline)
  #5 9/7/09 11:09 PM
You've got to be kiddin'.I will finish my season with the memory of that rodeo at LPS and T Link's ride! Now that was too cool.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #6 9/7/09 11:59 PM
It was great to meet ya. Those were some serious burgers Craig, First time I have skipped the famous Kokomo pork chop all season. I didnt get hungry again until dinner tonight

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #7 9/8/09 1:02 PM
I take it that you were singing "I'm an Indiana Wanna be" on the way home??

Hahahha

Fun weekend. Good to meet you
SprintManDave (Offline)
  #8 9/8/09 3:05 PM
Rick, sorry that I turned you down for the burger. According to hoover it was great. Hope to see you again next year.