IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nonwing79 (Offline)
  #1 9/7/09 8:54 AM
I would just like to say thank you for another awesome year of racing at Kokomo! The track prep each week is second to none. Many times this year the track wasn't even touched throughout the night.
I would also like to express my thanks to all of the drivers that support the track each week, you guys put on a hell of show! I just wish that we had some more races at Kokomo this year.
Looking forward to the Klash and your next season!

Jerry Davis
4 Likes: 64chevy, Geoff Kaiser, REALDEAL
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #2 9/7/09 10:19 AM
My opinion has not changed since last year. This is simply the best weekly show, and the specials are great. Thanks to Kokomo and thanks to all the great racers who run there.

Frank Daigh
D.N.3 (Offline)
  #3 9/7/09 10:42 AM
I second that! Thank you Kokomo Speedway and the drivers that race there and put on one heck of a show every week! Looking forward to the Klash and 2010 season.
Mr. Happy
  #4 9/7/09 10:55 AM
Kokomo Speedway ROCKS!..............the best part is buying a pit pass every sunday night! :2:

the racin part is ok too........................
Fisher79
  #5 9/7/09 11:23 AM
Not one single rainout this year either, which is even more proof that God prefers Kokomo over Haubstadt.
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #6 9/7/09 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by Fisher79:
Not one single rainout this year either, which is even more proof that God prefers Kokomo over Haubstadt.
That should get'm fired up!
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #7 9/7/09 11:31 AM
I attended midger week and sprintweek shows at Kokomo this year and i will be back next year, you can take that to the bank! I figured i'd throw that saying in cause banks don't really get used for anything much anymore!

How i would love to stop at Kokomo for one more Sunday night on the way home from the 4 Crown.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #8 9/7/09 1:08 PM
Originally Posted by nonwing79:
I would just like to say thank you for another awesome year of racing at Kokomo! The track prep each week is second to none. Many times this year the track wasn't even touched throughout the night.
I would also like to express my thanks to all of the drivers that support the track each week, you guys put on a hell of show! I just wish that we had some more races at Kokomo this year.
Looking forward to the Klash and your next season!
I agree 100%

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
mowerman (Offline)
  #9 9/7/09 1:27 PM
we also agree 200%. bob and monica.
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #10 9/7/09 7:00 PM
Originally Posted by Fisher79:
Come on