IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Redwood17257 (Offline)
  #1 8/7/09 4:24 AM
With Paragon and Danville both off on Saturday, what drivers are heading where? Would love to see a nice car count come support Joe Spiker and Lincoln Park. Lets hold our breath on the 'r-word"
RATHER B RACING (Offline)
  #2 8/7/09 5:44 AM
Originally Posted by redwood17257:
with paragon and danville both off on saturday, what drivers are heading where? Would love to see a nice car count come support joe spiker and lincoln park. Lets hold our breath on the 'r-word"
i know the 2h will be there.
cecil98 (Offline)
  #3 8/7/09 6:40 AM
Lawrenceburg!!
Great Scott (Offline)
  #4 8/7/09 7:18 AM
Our flight lands at 4:36 in Indy and as soon as we can get our bags we plan to head over to LPS. Seeing some sprint car racing is a great way to end a vacation.
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #5 8/7/09 8:56 AM
DieHard Dave and I will be at Kokomo wishing we were in IOWA
Beal (Offline)
  #6 8/7/09 9:12 AM
3r J.R Douglas will be at Lawrenceburg.
redbullfan (Offline)
  #7 8/7/09 9:12 AM
Kokomo
Posted via Mobile Device
Haulerin2deep (Offline)
  #8 8/7/09 1:48 PM
If I were to decide to give Putnamville a try Saturday night, what time zone are they in? Central or Eastern? Have not decided yet.. Thanks

Chad Branson
Metal66 (Offline)
  #9 8/7/09 1:53 PM
Originally Posted by Haulerin2deep:
If I were to decide to give Putnamville a try Saturday night, what time zone are they in? Central or Eastern? Have not decided yet.. Thanks

Chad Branson
They are on EST.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #10 8/7/09 1:54 PM
Originally Posted by Haulerin2deep:

Chad Branson
Eastern Daylight Time.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante