IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jill (Offline)
  #1 7/4/09 1:36 PM
Kokomo will be racing a full program on 7/5 with non wing sprints, street stocks and thunder cars plus our annual FIREWORKS show.

Pit gate opens at 3:30
Front gate opens at 4:00

Pit pass $25.00
General admission $15.00, kids ages 10 and under free with a paying adult

www.kokomospeedway.net
3 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, TeamCGR
Mr. Happy
  #2 7/4/09 1:52 PM
D.N.3 (Offline)
  #3 7/4/09 2:20 PM
Looking forward to it. Fireworks show is always great.
nonwing79 (Offline)
  #4 7/4/09 3:22 PM
It should be another great night at the best dirt track in Indiana.

Jerry Davis
JON'S MOM (Offline)
  #5 7/4/09 3:55 PM
good news
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #6 7/4/09 7:21 PM
Does anyone know if they are doing the fireworks before or after the sprint car feature? We have a bunch of friends from out of town that will go if they are after the feature so they can hit the road and do not have to stick around for the fireworks, nothing wrong with fireworks they just want to be on the road at a decent time in order to get home due to work Monday morning.

Thank you

Jerry #66
www.joshspencer.com
racefan20 (Offline)
  #7 7/5/09 12:14 AM
I asked them that last week but didnt get a firm answer. I remember last year we waited 45 minutes for the fireworks before the sprint feature. I hope they just run the show and stop for fireworks when it gets dark enough. If they do that I will be 1/2 way to indy during the fireworks.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #8 7/5/09 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
I asked them that last week but didnt get a firm answer. I remember last year we waited 45 minutes for the fireworks before the sprint feature. I hope they just run the show and stop for fireworks when it gets dark enough. If they do that I will be 1/2 way to indy during the fireworks.
We will look for an answer before we leave for the track and if no response they will get a head start on there drive home. Again nothing against fireworks they want to see a good race and go home not sit around until dark for the fireworks. There is an advantage to getting out of the track before dark as people like to see the race and be home at a decent time, so far Kokomo has done a good job.

Jerry #66
www.joshspencer.com
racefan20 (Offline)
  #9 7/5/09 1:38 AM
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer:
There is an advantage to getting out of the track before dark as people like to see the race and be home at a decent time, so far Kokomo has done a good job.

Jerry #66
www.joshspencer.com
Agreed

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus