IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
riskybrisky5 (Offline)
  #1 10/23/07 4:05 PM
A kid that has played on my basketball team since he was a kid, his mom has a rare lung disease. A group of guys have put together a charity dinner and auction for the family. The family has no insurance. If you have any Tshirts or any item to autograph please send it to me to put in the auction. Every little bit will help this family out. The dinner is Nov 3rd. It is a short notice please send As soon as possible.

Thanks

Please send to
Kevin Briscoe
286 Dixie Hwy
Mitchell, IN 47446:thumb:
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #2 10/23/07 4:35 PM
Sending a care package first thing in the morning.

Jerry ,Sarah ,Paul and Josh Spencer #66j
www.joshspencer.com
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #3 10/23/07 4:46 PM
Check your pm
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #4 10/23/07 7:21 PM
Originally Posted by riskybrisky5:
A kid that has played on my basketball team since he was a kid, his mom has a rare lung disease. A group of guys have put together a charity dinner and auction for the family. The family has no insurance. If you have any Tshirts or any item to autograph please send it to me to put in the auction. Every little bit will help this family out. The dinner is Nov 3rd. It is a short notice please send As soon as possible.

Thanks

Please send to
Kevin Briscoe
286 Dixie Hwy
Mitchell, IN 47446:thumb:
Who do we make a check or money order out too? If everybody that reads this sent a buck or two that would make a difference. :checkered:

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com
JETFXR (Offline)
  #5 10/23/07 11:38 PM
Package on the way in the morning Kevin,Hope everyone can get behind this cause.It is a shame in this country so many people are in that position.Bob Sell
wbr (Offline)
  #6 10/24/07 10:02 AM
Kevin,
We have an Indiana Open Wheel apparel package headed your way!
Chuck (Offline)
  #7 10/24/07 10:30 AM
Kevin, What time and where is the dinner
Chuck Welsh
riskybrisky5 (Offline)
  #8 10/24/07 10:56 AM
Thank you all for the response please keep sending.

Chuck the event is Nov 3rd from 4:00pm to 7:00pm with an italian dinner. The item will be put in a silent auction during that time. The event is at the Presbyterian Church in Mitchell IN. It is located just east of Mitchell on State Hwy 60.
hoosier (Offline)
  #9 10/24/07 3:52 PM
Kevin, whom do we need to make checks payable to? I saw Jerry's post but I never saw a reply.
Thanks
Crystal Pottorff
11p & 11c
Great Scott (Offline)
  #10 10/24/07 5:06 PM
Chuck,

Welcome to IOW!