IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Rob11 (Offline)
  #1 3/2/09 7:41 PM
I'm pretty sure my wife and I flew from Santa Ana to Chicago with Dickie Gaines a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know if he was racing, or just taking a vacation? I was going to introduce myself, but he caught me looking at him, and I think it freaked him out a little bit. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable, so I didn't bother him.
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #2 3/2/09 8:29 PM
Originally Posted by Rob11:
I'm pretty sure my wife and I flew from Santa Ana to Chicago with Dickie Gaines a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know if he was racing, or just taking a vacation? I was going to introduce myself, but he caught me looking at him, and I think it freaked him out a little bit. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable, so I didn't bother him.

It couldnt of been dickie then.He dont get freaked out. :O: atleast behind the wheel of a sprint car he dont get freaked out.
Rob11 (Offline)
  #3 3/2/09 10:16 PM
I was telling a friend at work that story, and he said something along those same lines. That is very interesting. He may get freaked out easily, but I sure do enjoy watching him drive a race car.