IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirtfan98 (Offline)
  #1 1/6/09 4:52 PM
I am sure its been on here before.. But was a big fan of his and wandered what happened to him?
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #2 1/6/09 5:00 PM
Originally Posted by dirtfan98:
I am sure its been on here before.. But was a big fan of his and wandered what happened to him?
Thought I saw this past year where he was back run'n 'WANGS' in n' round Ohio!!......
  #3 1/6/09 7:02 PM
Coincidentally, AutoWeek mentioned Boston Reid in a recent "Where are they now?" feature.

Here is a link to the story, in which Boston says he may return to Indiana to run open-wheel cars:

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20081229/FREE/812299981
hoosierhillbilly (Offline)
  #4 1/6/09 7:15 PM
AustinSprinter: You are probably thinking of Byron Reid in Ohio. As far as I know no relation but a fine sprint car driver in his own right

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash
gasitup71 (Offline)
  #5 1/6/09 8:00 PM
Originally Posted by hoosierhillbilly:
AustinSprinter: You are probably thinking of Byron Reid in Ohio. As far as I know no relation but a fine sprint car driver in his own right
you are correct...Byron Reed is the defending track champion at both Attica and Fremont, and is no relation to Boston Reid...

...I also hope to see Boston back on a dirt track this season...
6157 (Offline)
  #6 1/6/09 9:04 PM
Boston's very own father posts here and has posted in several threads about Boston but hasn't answered exactly what, if any, plans Boston has for the future.

Edit: Whoops, guess I could have read that article and answered my own question.
dirtfan98 (Offline)
  #7 1/8/09 1:39 AM
thanks to everyone who replied.. I hope he does come back I like him.. Good person.
9racing (Offline)
  #8 1/8/09 2:29 AM
I spoke with Lynn for the first time the other day, Helluva nice guy.. I asked him about Boston and he said hes down in one of the North or south Carolina looking for a ride. Sure would be sweet to see him back up here running sprints..