IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Chief Wahoo (Online)
  #1 6/5/23 7:09 PM
Yo it’s after 7 o’clock and there’s still a push truck parade, graders, and side by sides on the track. Not starting on time. Get the matches, pitchforks, and burn it down. Omg and they are still registering the Crown Vics. Unbelievable. Hope you don’t have to work tomorrow. Everyone enjoy the night, have fun, and safe travels.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
9 Likes: billw, Bostonian, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, motorhead748, racenut69, Rpracing1, tj39, TNRustler
PIT CART (Offline)
  #2 6/5/23 7:13 PM
7:10 and they just blew the 8 minute horn. Time to kick the tires and light the fires.
2 Likes: Bostonian, Rpracing1
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #3 6/5/23 7:15 PM
I don't get it. A premier event and it's 45 minutes past the posted start time. Weather isn't an issue. This kind of stuff keeps me away.
7 Likes: bighd0522, billm233, Bostonian, bullringko, motorhead748, tirespinner, Vookie
oppweld (Offline)
  #4 6/5/23 7:58 PM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Yo it’s after 7 o’clock and there’s still a push truck parade, graders, and side by sides on the track. Not starting on time. Get the matches, pitchforks, and burn it down. Omg and they are still registering the Crown Vics. Unbelievable. Hope you don’t have to work tomorrow. Everyone enjoy the night, have fun, and safe travels.
Not here to sharp shoot you, but are talking about Circle City or Gas City?
5 Likes: Chief Wahoo, luckybuc97, motorhead748, racenut69, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Online)
  #5 6/5/23 8:07 PM
what I get for being in a hurry. Good catch.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
3 Likes: oppweld, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #6 6/5/23 8:12 PM
what I get for being in a hurry. Good catch.
Bud light will do that too ya.

Charles Nungester
9 Likes: Chief Wahoo, cmakin, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, motorhead748, oppweld, racenut69, Therealether
Chief Wahoo (Online)
  #7 6/5/23 8:14 PM
No Bud Light for this guy!!

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
11 Likes: Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, jdull99, luckybuc97, racenut69, Rpracing1, skids59, tirespinner
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #8 6/5/23 9:36 PM
No Bud Light for this guy!!
Most likely PBR or Hamms!

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
9 Likes: Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, jdull99, luckybuc97, OnTheHammer, oppweld, racenut69
Chief Wahoo (Online)
  #9 6/5/23 9:41 PM
Do I know you?

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
racefan20 (Offline)
  #10 6/5/23 10:25 PM
Gee after all the gnashing of teeth earlier they finished the midgets at 10:15, not bad,huh?

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
5 Likes: fish, flagboy55, Hubie48, Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner