IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
RichH (Offline)
  #1 5/23/22 6:59 PM
Would some locals fill in on the I70 shut down areas?
Thanks🏁

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and bearing a cross"
DJlives (Offline)
  #2 5/23/22 7:05 PM
It is essentially right downtown
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #3 5/23/22 7:51 PM
Originally Posted by RichH:
Would some locals fill in on the I70 shut down areas?
Thanks🏁
Where do you wanna go?
2 Likes: racenut69, tirespinner
Grocery Guy (Online)
  #4 5/23/22 7:56 PM
Where are you coming from?
RichH (Offline)
  #5 5/24/22 4:30 PM
Well be coming down from Anderson, heading towards North Fourty.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and bearing a cross"
RichH (Offline)
  #6 5/24/22 4:46 PM
PS we normally come in 70, to 65N off at 38th

Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #7 5/24/22 5:02 PM
Myself i would do 69S to 465W. Over to Michigan Rd.(3Pyramids) and head south to 86th and turn right. Take it to Georgetown Rd. And turn left(south) and take it to Lafayette Rd. Turn left on Lafayette and either take it to 30th St. and turn right track will be on your left, or the other way is Lafayette right back to Georgetown Rd. and turn right and go down to 30th and make a left. Track will be on your right.
  #8 5/24/22 6:17 PM
Originally Posted by RichH:
PS we normally come in 70, to 65N off at 38th
You can still do that. 2 lanes on I-70 just outside of downtown,then back to 3 lanes when you get to around 21st st exit.

They are starting construction at I-69 - I-465 interchange,so it might be bottlenecked there a bit both ways
  #9 5/24/22 6:20 PM
Originally Posted by Pancho Stapp:
Myself i would do 69S to 465W. Over to Michigan Rd.(3Pyramids) and head south to 86th and turn right. Take it to Georgetown Rd. And turn left(south) and take it to Lafayette Rd. Turn left on Lafayette and either take it to 30th St. and turn right track will be on your left, or the other way is Lafayette right back to Georgetown Rd. and turn right and go down to 30th and make a left. Track will be on your right.
If you wanna get to Lafayette Road,why not just drive a few miles more on 465 and get on 65 South and get off on the Lafayette Rd Exit?
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #10 5/24/22 6:33 PM
You could do that as well. Old habits are hold to break, been my route for 45 years.