IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
1121 (Offline)
  #1 4/1/22 11:59 AM
We at PDP Racing are proud to announce that their will be a new Silver Crown Team competing on the USAC trail this year!

For those that are close to me know that this is the worst kept secret of all time. I procured a car just before I got hurt in 2019 but healing and money kept it parked it the garage. It has been my dream for my entire life to drive one of these cars. Thirty-three years ago, when I first strapped into my first sprint car, it went from a dream to a goal. So yes, at 60 years of age, I will be a rookie for this series.

We will be running the entire series, dirt, and pavement. And we will be doing it how many people feel it can no longer be done, we will be doing it with one car!

I know that using one car will put us at a distinct disadvantage, but time and money only allows one car and I want to run the full series, so darn the torpedoes!

Hopefully we will be able to run my traditional #11, so just look for the grey-haired guy with the yellow car. Stop by and say hi at all the venues during the year.

Tom Paterson
27 Likes: 95KART, Andrew S. Quinn, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, cornerthree, erich45, Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier, ISF, jdull99, Ken Bonnema, Leohr46, luckybuc97, Oleman61x, opnwhlmnd, PIT CART, PJ Wright, Puppy, rimrider69, rmr6nm, Speedmax3, TNRustler, TommyTipover, wallbanger II
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #2 4/1/22 12:08 PM
Way to go Tom! I bet you'll have a LOT of fans rooting for you. I certainly will be!

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier