IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nowingsjeff (Offline)
  #1 12/28/20 2:38 PM
USAC posted today on their website about their National series schedule in Nov 2021. It is ambitious, but if the fans can't attend due to California COVID regulations it does take away some of its excitement level.Oh well.

https://usacracing.com/component/k2/...nBYXNcdHBjVPp4
5 Likes: dirt330, jim goerge, sw1911, tirespinner, TNRustler
racefan20 (Offline)
  #2 12/28/20 8:21 PM
Turkey Night not on Thanksgiving anymore?

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
2 Likes: chrismattlin, tirespinner
nowingsjeff (Offline)
  #3 12/28/20 8:33 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Turkey Night not on Thanksgiving anymore?
That's what the press release says.
2 Likes: Blitzman, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #4 12/29/20 1:57 PM
Why wouldn't the fans be able to attend? If the three other vaccines in final trials get approved, everyone who wants one should be vaccinated by Juneish.

Charles Nungester
nowingsjeff (Offline)
  #5 12/29/20 3:18 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Why wouldn't the fans be able to attend? If the three other vaccines in final trials get approved, everyone who wants one should be vaccinated by Juneish.
Are you getting the vaccine Charles?
Racefan12 (Offline)
  #6 12/29/20 3:48 PM
I bet out in California the vaccine causes cancer. Everything else in California does.
3 Likes: Bostonian, Hustlin-Hoosier, jonboat15
  #7 12/29/20 5:29 PM
Originally Posted by nowingsjeff:
Are you getting the vaccine Charles?

You're free to do what you want, But the first day I can get it. YES.

Flu about got me three years ago.
Also have parents 80 and 77yrs old

Charles Nungester
7 Likes: Bostonian, erich45, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Rcar
nowingsjeff (Offline)
  #8 12/29/20 9:21 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
You're free to do what you want, But the first day I can get it. YES.

Flu about got me three years ago.
Also have parents 80 and 77yrs old
I'm skeptical of the vaccine to an extent, but didn't say if I am going to take it or not; call me undecided I guess. You are certainly in your rights to get it if that's what you want, as I completely understand the parent explanation, plus I remember when you were in a bad way from the flu. I remember many of us on IOW praying for you back then. However I've heard many people say there's no way they're getting something experimental injected into them that hasn't been tested as normal. These people will probably not be allowed to frequent racing in California and other States that mandate the vaccine. Could that pose a problem to the people who promote these shows? I don't know, but I guess like all things, time will tell.
  #9 12/29/20 9:31 PM
Originally Posted by nowingsjeff:
I'm skeptical of the vaccine to an extent, but didn't say if I am going to take it or not; call me undecided I guess. You are certainly in your rights to get it if that's what you want, as I completely understand the parent explanation, plus I remember when you were in a bad way from the flu. I remember many of us on IOW praying for you back then. However I've heard many people say there's no way they're getting something experimental injected into them that hasn't been tested as normal. These people will probably not be allowed to frequent racing in California and other States that mandate the vaccine. Could that pose a problem to the people who promote these shows? I don't know, but I guess like all things, time will tell.
Sure appreciated those well wishes and prayers too.

Now know three vaccinated and no negative effects. One in assisted living and two HC workers

Also know four who died from covid. One who was in hospital for 57 days 35 on a ventilator but survived and one still on a ventilator 30 days now.

Charles Nungester