IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #1 11/9/08 2:41 AM
KEVIN 2 COONS 3 LEVI 4 DARLAND JESS DROPS OUT LEADING WITH 5 LAPS TO GO!:thumb
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #2 11/9/08 2:43 AM
Boy do I wish I had gone this year. That was a helluva show. Too bad Hockett fireballed it. There wasn't anything on the track Kevin didn't hit.
D.O. (Offline)
  #3 11/9/08 2:54 AM
What a RACE !!!

I'm sure the Swindell fans & non-fans will be at it.
He did slide and beat his way past some cars. Missed the pace car on the track.
But what a race he drove. He fits in the Biggest Ball thread after tonight.
Hockett was looking good to the flame out. It would of been a hell of a finish !!
:dologob:
petey (Offline)
  #4 11/9/08 3:36 AM
I tuned into the live video late. Just saw Kevin slide into Hines to take the lead with a few laps to go. I'm just sorry to hear that the winners of Perris and Manzy beat their way to the front.:action-smiley-049:
Sprint63122 (Offline)
  #5 11/9/08 4:17 AM
Originally Posted by petey:
I tuned into the live video late. Just saw Kevin slide into Hines to take the lead with a few laps to go. I'm just sorry to hear that the winners of Perris and Manzy beat their way to the front.:action-smiley-049:
They passed hines at around the halfway point he was a non factor after that as usual.
racegal (Offline)
  #6 11/9/08 5:30 AM
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE:
KEVIN 2 COONS 3 LEVI 4 DARLAND JESS DROPS OUT LEADING WITH 5 LAPS TO GO!:thumb
Thank you!!:applaud:
Boy! It has been hard to get information the last two night!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
6157 (Offline)
  #7 11/9/08 5:40 AM
Originally Posted by racegal:
Thank you!!:applaud:
Boy! It has been hard to get information the last two night!
You've had live video and results on USAC's website the past two nights. How does getting the information get any easier?
Dwayne (Offline)
  #8 11/9/08 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by 6157:
You've had live video and results on USAC's website the past two nights. How does getting the information get any easier?
You assume everyone has the latest and greatest computers. I'm sure Susan has the same problems I have. We have antique operating systems(more than 6 months old) and live in an area where only dialup is available. We are at the mercy of someone posting results even if it is just copied from the USAC board.:headbang:headbang
tailtank (Offline)
  #9 11/9/08 11:05 AM
You people are something else.:kookoo Jones & Hines take each other out just a few days ago over a slide job and most of you called it hard racing. Put Kevin in there and he hits everything? Just go ahead and admit because his last name is Swindell you don't like him. It is sure apparent around here if your not in the "click" be prepared to be bashed. Kevin has admitted in the past he has made some mistakes publically but you guys keep harping on it......get over it. The kid can drive weither you want to admit it or not, so keep on crying.:crying:

Congrats to Kevin "the Bulldog" Swindell! Your fans are very proud of you.:thumb:checkered:
Geoff Kaiser (Offline)
  #10 11/9/08 11:13 AM
Amen! :respect: