IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Lincoln Park Speedway (Offline)
  #1 6/2/19 9:51 AM
Thursday, June 6, Indiana Midget Week arrives at Lincoln Park Speedway. USAC midgets, sprints, and MMSA will be racing.
General Admission $25.00
Pit Admission $30.00
Kids 10 and under free

**Pit Admission for those under 18, you must have proper paperwork on file. This means a parent or legal guardian must have completed insurance paperwork and provided a copy of minor's birth certificate. (An aunt/uncle, grandparent/adult doesnot count unless they provide guardianship papers or power of attorney)
  #2 6/3/19 7:11 PM
Main Gate opens 4:30pm
Pit Gate opens 3:00pm
HoosierMikey (Offline)
  #3 6/4/19 9:11 PM
I plan on going but the weather not looking good.
tdt636 (Offline)
  #4 6/5/19 12:10 AM
Originally Posted by HoosierMikey:
I plan on going but the weather not looking good.
They have lowered chances to 20%
2 Likes: BLASTER1, HoosierMikey
BLASTER1 (Offline)
  #5 6/5/19 12:14 AM
Got my fingers crossed... any updates will be appreciated
  #6 6/5/19 10:00 AM
Hot Laps 6pm

Racing at 7pm
  #7 6/6/19 8:09 AM
It is race day at Lincoln Park Speedway! USAC Midgets, Sprints, and MMSA will be racing.
2 Likes: dshort36, RedRacer07
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #8 6/6/19 1:49 PM
Our racing family's will be heading that way. Looking forward to seeing all the great racing fans and racing events. Thanks.
2 Likes: Dirtfan, Mrs G
cleatziff (Offline)
  #9 6/6/19 2:23 PM
Going to be going tonight!!! This is my first race of the year. I was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago and this is the first time I’ve felt well enough to go!! I’m so excited!!
34 Likes: 2fast4u, bmemmer, Bobv, BrentTFunk, captrat, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, Clydesdale, dirt330, Eatin Dirt, erich45, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, IndianaSprintFan, Jerry Shaw, kcarm92, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, Mrs G, Pat O'Connor Fan, PIT CART, progressive22, racefan20, RadRacer, rapid robert, ronmil, Speedmax3, Speedsme61x, spicoli, tdt636, Tom23, WinglessLovers, XtremeLS1
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #10 6/6/19 3:44 PM
Originally Posted by cleatziff:
Going to be going tonight!!! This is my first race of the year. I was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago and this is the first time I’ve felt well enough to go!! I’m so excited!!

Go, have fun Had no idea you were having troubles but will keep you in my prayers. Had a heart issue myself and still not feeling right.
Chuck.

Charles Nungester