IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
WingedFan2019 (Offline)
  #1 5/29/19 10:10 AM
Who's going? Making the trip from Traverse City leaving tomorrow morning.
DG68 (Offline)
  #2 5/29/19 2:37 PM
Probably making the trip from Petoskey on Saturday.
brsteg (Offline)
  #3 5/29/19 2:39 PM
Is it just me, or has the promotion and effect tanked this year at Mansfield? What's the purse, what's the format for the weekend? I haven't seen any promos or ads.. I would have forgot about this race had it not been put to memory because The WoO Nashville race was scheduled against it.

Is it just me?
3 Likes: jdull99, PIT CART, tirespinner
BillV99 (Offline)
  #4 5/29/19 3:12 PM
Originally Posted by brsteg:
Is it just me, or has the promotion and effect tanked this year at Mansfield? What's the purse, what's the format for the weekend? I haven't seen any promos or ads.. I would have forgot about this race had it not been put to memory because The WoO Nashville race was scheduled against it.

Is it just me?
You can find the purse and format at the following link. The purse and format is the same as last year.
Format & Purse

Bill
SprintCarRatings.com
2 Likes: chrismattlin, tirespinner
PIT CART (Offline)
  #5 5/29/19 7:19 PM
Leaving tomorrow after work, really hoping the rain stays away 🏁
2 Likes: racer-x, tirespinner
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #6 5/29/19 8:43 PM
I sure wish I was going to be there. I think it’s great that an independent race is paying such a big purse. Actually it’s a shame that the WOO can’t give their teams a week off, but that’s a boon for the teams that don’t run full time with the Outlaws but compete with them throughout the country.
I would love to see Jac win it, but I’m thinking Kerry, Donnie, or Aaron are the favorites. What’s an interesting sidebar is, I know who won’t win, and I think that’s detrimental to the sport
3 Likes: Kydehart, oppweld, tirespinner
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #7 5/29/19 9:16 PM
I forgot to mention Tim as a favorite also
Rich Mersereau (Offline)
  #8 5/30/19 3:02 AM
Last year was epic. One of the nicest facilities in our sport. Can't wait to see what is going to happen this year.
2 Likes: flagboy55, tirespinner
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #9 5/30/19 6:21 AM
Just to clarify, by Donnie I actually meant the 69k of Donnie Krietz with Lance DeWease on the wheel
2 Likes: jdull99, tirespinner