IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
throb (Offline)
  #1 11/5/08 2:48 AM
i was just looking at the photos from the oval nationals and saw a couple with the hoffman car with "Ralph's" on the hood...........is that the west coast equivilant of Kroger????? are they partnered up on a business level??? just curious......i do remember "Ralph's" sponsoring richie hearns indy car ride at the conception of the irl..........

Rob Botts
LocalYokel (Offline)
  #2 11/5/08 3:00 AM
don't get out much now do you throbert?

Google is our friend...

You better take care of me, Lord. If you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.
Tripcrwn
  #3 11/5/08 4:16 AM
Ralphs and Krogers are on the same team. When in California, and maybe Arizona, Ralphs is the logical sponsor to have on the Hoffman #69.
Racerrob (Offline)
  #4 11/5/08 8:20 AM
This week we will have Fry's on the car, the Kroger subsidiary in Phoenix.

Rob Hoffman
mortboyz
  #5 11/5/08 1:20 PM
....and hopefully we'll see that in the Victory Lane photos, Rob...:thumb
IndyBound (Offline)
  #6 11/5/08 2:59 PM
Rob, with all of the money I have given Fry's restocking my kitchen since returning to the Phoenix area a month ago, looks like I am helping to support that sponsorship. Wish you all the best while racing in Phoenix.

Patti
throb (Offline)
  #7 11/5/08 3:42 PM
just curious.....my exposure to ralphs has been for the irl sponsorship for richie hearns car and when "dude" from the big lebowski wrote a check for $.99 to ralphs for a jug of half and half for his white russians!! HAHAHA! dean mills will appriciate that refernce! i understand the change in decaling, just wanted to put the pieces together.......thanks for the info.....

Rob Botts
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #8 11/5/08 5:58 PM
Originally Posted by throb:
when "dude" from the big lebowski wrote a check for $.99 to ralphs for a jug of half and half for his white russians!! HAHAHA! dean mills will appriciate that refernce!
He would if it was right. It is $.69. Your out of your element Rob. :O: just playing with ya
throb (Offline)
  #9 11/6/08 1:36 AM
Originally Posted by 4wheelsinthekoosh:
He would if it was right. It is $.69. Your out of your element Rob. :O: just playing with ya
another good reference! thats great!

Rob Botts
Millsvideo
  #10 11/6/08 1:57 AM
"Is there a Ralph's around here?" - John Goodman as Walter Sobchak, 'The Big Lebowski' (1998)

DM