IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #1 4/10/19 5:51 AM
I want to think everyone involved at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum, all 5 drivers, and everyone else involved for a really cool event at the museum last night. When I first started traveling to races in 1982, I would have never thought that I would have seen Sprint, Midget and Silver Crown drivers doing something like this there. Thanks again. Plus I got to see that great display of cars one more time. It meant a lot to me.
9 Likes: duel, EBookerFan, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, opnwhlmnd, oppweld, PJ Wright, racegal
Non wing lover (Offline)
  #2 4/10/19 6:28 AM
Yes Brent if only we get our short track stars back in indycar to run the Indy 500 and other oval races I just don't care for road courses and temp tracks instead having our guys at ims for a forum which was very nice I'm sure let's get these cats back to indycar where they belong attention Doug boles
2 Likes: oppweld, streetglider
MIKE HEIMEL (Offline)
  #3 4/10/19 12:11 PM
WOW ! WHAT AN EVENT !! Brent,Like You, I Say Thanks To All Involved Last Night !! A Great Event With Our Great Fans And Drivers ! A Great Great Job By Pat Sullivan Also. Thanks To IMS For Making It Happen !
miwingless (Offline)
  #4 4/10/19 12:18 PM
Does anyone know if this was recorded?

Scott Lang