IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
agar (Offline)
  #1 11/1/08 8:36 PM
Here are some photos from Mr.Smiths Collection.

http://yeleyfan.smugmug.com/gallery/...07532650_ERJLA
agar (Offline)
  #2 11/1/08 8:43 PM
when you go to the link I think you can clik on a picture to enlarge it
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #3 11/1/08 10:58 PM
Great pix Joe. Didn't see you over there. At one time, Chavis had the 23 that
McElreath drove.
terrehautian (Offline)
  #4 11/1/08 11:06 PM
How was the crowds later after 11? I got there at 10, got through all the buildings in 45 minutes. I seen just about every car coming down Harland made that turn into his place as I was leaving.
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #5 11/1/08 11:17 PM
I got there at 5 after 10 and left at noon and their were still alot of cars in the lot and coming in.
terrehautian (Offline)
  #6 11/1/08 11:44 PM
We must have just missed each other then. Atleast a lot of money was raised for a good cause.
agar (Offline)
  #7 11/2/08 4:44 AM
When I came in at 11:45 I saw Kyle talking to someone by the caboose by the time I found a place to park he was gone we left at 1:30 there were still lots of people there the Golf carts going to and from the parking area's was a great idea alot of people would have had trouble walking from some of those parking area's to the buildings I thought it was First Class Hosting By Mr.Smith:applaud:
agar (Offline)
  #8 11/2/08 4:47 AM
Originally Posted by Al Pierce:
Great pix Joe. Didn't see you over there. At one time, Chavis had the 23 that
McElreath drove.
I think Larry sold it to Don and now has a Chassis from Kevin Thomas he is working on. I went later thinking the crowd would have died down for more room to take pictures but it was Packed up to the end.
Barney (Offline)
  #9 11/2/08 7:41 AM
Thanks Agar for the pics. I am soo bummed that we could not make this trip.:crying::crying::crying:

What does the rock sculpture say Donnie Land?
terrehautian (Offline)
  #10 11/2/08 9:48 AM
That is what he calls his place. Don (first name) add nie land. This place is a playground for anyone who enjoys cars. OR that is my guess.