On a Friday night.
4 Likes: ISF, jim goerge, racenut69, tirespinner
jdull99 (Offline)
  #2 10/5/18 8:20 PM
Ballou?

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
2 Likes: jim goerge, tirespinner
7horse (Offline)
  #3 10/5/18 8:21 PM
Originally Posted by jdull99:
Ballou?
Yes sir
5 Likes: Hammer, ISF, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #4 10/5/18 8:58 PM
You Tube Video

Charles Nungester
Cage Faraday (Offline)
  #5 10/6/18 5:18 PM
Originally Posted by B99:
On a Friday night.
And FALS said they couldn't draw enough cars... So much egg on their face I no longer recognize them.
5 Likes: flagboy55, ISF, luckybuc97, Simon_says17, treecitytornado
Cage Faraday (Offline)
  #6 10/7/18 12:34 PM
42 were non-wing. Congrats to Landon Simon on a strong run, T-Mez kept him honest the whole way. Terry Babb made a misstep and lost the lead on lap 5 and then looped it exiting turn 4 before rolling over a few times.
https://www.onedirt.com/event-covera...ille-thriller/
2 Likes: ISF, tirespinner
kendirt (Offline)
  #7 10/7/18 3:34 PM
I'd just bet Terry Babb has a different version of events.

My first trip to Jacksonville, loved the place.
6 Likes: ISF, luckybuc97, progressive22, sprinter31, Steve Wendel, tirespinner
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #8 10/7/18 5:16 PM
Excellent program. Good field of cars in both sprint divisions, non-wing (42), 31 MOWA winged. Track was best I have seen it and racing was very good. Winged feature was actually the better of the two and the move Rico made for the lead going from fourth on homestretch to first by turn two was amazing!!!

Bruce and Pat Eckel
3 Likes: ISF, Simon_says17, tirespinner
chathamracefan (Offline)
  #9 10/7/18 6:35 PM
Hopefully next year this just goes on the schedule as a Jacksonville event from the get go. Place really does it right for the sprints. Mowa and war are both becoming really good regional series. Strong car counts even for some of their “regular” events.
5 Likes: bighd0522, BrentTFunk, Edwards44, ISF, sprinter31
kdobson (Offline)
  #10 10/7/18 8:00 PM
Chathamracefan - Yes. Once the Gold Crown moved from the first week of October, I wanted this weekend, but our Rotary Club had an Oktoberfest at our fairgrounds that weekend. So when Fairbury wanted MOWA for 2 days it was fine because we couldn't do it here and had to do our 2 day event the following week. The past 2 years Oktoberfest has actually happened in September and the weekend has been available. The first call I made after the Fairbury cancellation - even before calling Casey - was to tell the Fairboard to put me on the permanent calendar as racing both nights the first weekend of October from now on.
15 Likes: addictedtodirt, bighd0522, BrentTFunk, btg1963, chathamracefan, Dirtfan, ISF, luckybuc97, PJ Wright, racenut69, RadRacer, red70racer, Simon_says17, Steve Wendel, WinglessLovers