IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
chris jockish (Offline)
  #1 10/4/18 7:12 PM
Last two HARF Nights Oct. 6 Paint the night PINK at Anderson Speedway with USSA
Sprints, Kenyon Midgets, FWD $8.00 HARF Admission. and /next Fri. Oct 12th and 13th Terre Haute Action Track USAC and WoO plus Modifieds $5.00 off. Thanks for a great season
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, LUCKYONE, tirespinner
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #2 10/4/18 8:44 PM
Originally Posted by chris jockish:
Last two HARF Nights Oct. 6 Paint the night PINK at Anderson Speedway with USSA
Sprints, Kenyon Midgets, FWD $8.00 HARF Admission. and /next Fri. Oct 12th and 13th Terre Haute Action Track USAC and WoO plus Modifieds $5.00 off. Thanks for a great season
Chris,

Mr. Dotson at Jacksonville said he would give a HARF discount of $5 if someone from HARF contacted him. Do you know if anyone spoke or emailed him about his offer?? My wife and I are going to Jacksonville tomorrow and $5 off would be nice. Please let us know. Thanks.

Bruce and Pat Eckel
6 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, oppweld, Steve Wendel, tirespinner
kdobson (Offline)
  #3 10/4/18 8:53 PM
I'm assuming you have a HARF card or something? If so, just present it at the grandstand and we'll give you the $5 off. (Not valid at pit gate)
12 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, oppweld, racefan20, speed bump, Steve Wendel, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #4 10/4/18 9:18 PM
Originally Posted by kdobson:
I'm assuming you have a HARF card or something? If so, just present it at the grandstand and we'll give you the $5 off. (Not valid at pit gate)
Yes we do!! Thank you Mr. Dobson (sorry about misspell of your name), will see you tomorrow. Thanks again for honoring our HARF cards. It is much appreciated!!!

Bruce and Pat Eckel
7 Likes: addictedtodirt, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, oppweld, Steve Wendel, tirespinner
racefan20 (Offline)
  #5 10/5/18 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by kdobson:
Did Bob Black not contact you? He is HARF president and I talked to him after your initial post with the offer.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
kdobson (Offline)
  #6 10/5/18 12:18 AM
He very well might have. Phone has been crazy this week with this event and people wanting WoO tickets next week. I know I've missed a few and need to play a bunch more voicemails tomorrow. No worries.
4 Likes: luckybuc97, racefan20, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
ronmil (Offline)
  #7 10/5/18 2:42 PM
I bought reserved seats for the USAC race. I called Track Enterprises because the website was showing the USAC race was $35 instead of $30. I had to go through the website for tickets, so I was charged another $3 per ticket. I was told there was no HARF discount. I paid $33 for a ticket that normally was $20 with HARF discount.

Ron Miller
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #8 10/5/18 4:52 PM
Ron, we Paid $60 a piece for both days of the Wabash Clash, plus $5 fee per ticket. $130 total for same seats for Both Days.
chris jockish (Offline)
  #9 10/6/18 1:58 PM
I am assuming that HARF discounts are race day at the track ticket office general admission most of the time. We are very appreciated of everyone this year. Vickie calls all the promotors but does not hear back from several of them. Anderson tonight and Terre Haute next week are still good. Thanks
4 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, LUCKYONE, ronmil