IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cws9 (Offline)
  #1 10/1/18 4:40 PM
Any USAC teams traveling from Lake Ozark Speedway to Lakeside Speedway......avoid I-435 on the south side of Kansas City at all costs. Road construction this weekend will have it down to 1 lane. I-70 or I-435 on the north side should be okay.
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #2 10/1/18 9:28 PM
Originally Posted by cws9:
Any USAC teams traveling from Lake Ozark Speedway to Lakeside Speedway......avoid I-435 on the south side of Kansas City at all costs. Road construction this weekend will have it down to 1 lane. I-70 or I-435 on the north side should be okay.
Need to be really carefull of those car haulers ,there’s a company out there that have red car haulers ,those turds run about 55 miles an hour and their drivers are not brain surgeons ,🙄
LB (Offline)
  #3 10/2/18 9:17 AM
Originally Posted by interpreter66:
Need to be really carefull of those car haulers ,there’s a company out there that have red car haulers ,those turds run about 55 miles an hour and their drivers are not brain surgeons ,🙄
Hey now that's me ,,,and its 61.25 mph with a tail wind going downhill and yes the state is one big road hazard from st Louis to kc , but ill be trout fishing this weekend ,forgot all about it
2 Likes: interpreter66, rimrider69