IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #1 8/25/18 2:42 PM
Dave Trine and his entire family wanted me to make sure you all know how much they appreciate your business this past week. He also said he made a lot of new friends that he hopes to serve in the future.

Spencer Racing thanks you all for supporting Choo Choo McGoo's as they have been a big supporter of the Kokomo Speedway, Spencer Racing and who know were this could go next year as I know they love being a part of such a great sport but can only help with your support.

Tell them you love them while you can.

Jerry #66j
8 Likes: bighd0522, jim goerge, oldfan49, racenut69, RacinBabe, rapid robert, smith19, wink
RacinBabe (Offline)
  #2 8/25/18 3:57 PM
Thank you to all at ChooChoo McGoo’s!!! We ate there 3 times this week — actually just got home from there 🙂. Each time we had fabulous food and great service! The 10% race fan discount was also highly appreciated! If you’ve not been there, you should make it a point to go! Everything on the menu is great!! Don’t forget to partake in some of the wonderful homemade desserts too!

Thanks again to the Trine family! We’ll be seeing you again soon!!

Kelly and Mike

Kelly
6 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, racenut69, rapid robert, wildman92, wink
oldfan49 (Offline)
  #3 8/25/18 8:52 PM
We enjoyed it.good food at a good price with friendly wait staff
3 Likes: jim goerge, racenut69, rapid robert
MIKE HEIMEL (Offline)
  #4 8/27/18 3:28 PM
Thanks Dave, The Place Rocks just Like You Were Rocking The Baby When We Stopped To Say Thanks For The Discount ! After Getting Rained Out It Was Nice To Go And Relax And Get Good Eats !! Thanks Jerry Spencer For The Heads Up ! We Will Be Back !!
davet (Offline)
  #5 8/28/18 11:43 AM
Thanks Mike. Im sure Jerry likes his new cell service.
davet (Offline)
  #6 8/28/18 11:44 AM
Thank You Kelly, we really appreciate seeing everyone.
davet (Offline)
  #7 8/28/18 11:46 AM
Thanks to all who supported us during Smackdown.