IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cshuman (Offline)
  #1 6/4/18 11:32 AM
Just a reminder that last weeks WoO/WAR rain out will be made up tomorrow night in Fairbury Illinois. Less then 3 hours from the Indianapolis area, come check out one badass race track!
4 Likes: ISF, Jackslash.com, LRP36, nathans1012
t_inmyface (Offline)
  #2 6/4/18 1:31 PM
What are the start times for this? And what does it cost non war members to race? Thank you!
ISF (Offline)
  #3 6/4/18 2:39 PM
We'll be there!!

When will campers be allowed on the fairgrounds?

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
cshuman (Offline)
  #4 6/4/18 3:01 PM
Pit gates will open at 2pm and hot laps will be open at 6pm. Times for camping, I would probably call the track for that info. 815-692-3222
ISF (Offline)
  #5 6/4/18 3:41 PM
Originally Posted by cshuman:
Pit gates will open at 2pm and hot laps will be open at 6pm. Times for camping, I would probably call the track for that info. 815-692-3222
Okay, thanks Casey.

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
cshuman (Offline)
  #6 6/4/18 3:57 PM
It will be a $20 draw/entry, but tomorrow we are doing free entry for any first time WAR competitors.
3 Likes: ISF, luckybuc97, t_inmyface
cshuman (Offline)
  #7 6/5/18 10:34 AM
Raceday at FALS! It isn’t to late to call in sick, load up the family or the race car and come have some fun! If you have never been to Fairbury you will not be disappointed! The track is awesome, and the town loves their dirt track racing!
2 Likes: Jackslash.com, treecitytornado
bullring (Offline)
  #8 6/5/18 12:58 PM
Winged sprints and WAR sprints put on a great show down there last fall. Cant wait to get down there. I should just leave work now. Not getting much done anyway.
2 Likes: racer-x, Simon_says17
t_inmyface (Offline)
  #9 6/5/18 2:47 PM
When does pill draw close? Thanks
cshuman (Offline)
  #10 6/5/18 3:04 PM
We will close it at 5:30. But if you need us to, we can draw for you. Just need to get ahold of us when you are on the way. 317-809-9657