IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > PowerI to invade Lincoln Speedway
6/3/13, 8:56 PM   #1
PowerI to invade Lincoln Speedway
kidrock

PowerI midgets and mini sprints are about to invade Lincoln Speedway in Lincoln Il this Friday June 7th. If you have not seen the midgets and mini sprints at Lincoln you are missing out. This is a must see show so, put on your list of things to do this Friday.

Ump Modifieds and ump Street Stocks will also be on hand. these 2 classes have been putting on some very good racing this year.

The PowerI series will also be in Jacksonville Speedway this Thursday June 6th, Macon Speedway this Saturday June 8th and Vermillion county Speedway this Sunday June 9th

1 member likes this post: KENDALLRACING
6/3/13, 9:15 PM   #2
Re: PowerI to invade Lincoln Speedway
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

I have to agree with everything above. I am an open wheel fan, not a fender fan. However, I have actually liked several of the fender races I have seen at Lincoln, including street stocks. Even if midgets weren't great at this track it would be worth going, and midgets really shine there. You really owe it to yourself to go if you possibly can.

1 member likes this post: KENDALLRACING
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > PowerI to invade Lincoln Speedway