IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway Sprint Week Info
7/18/19, 9:15 AM   #1
Lincoln Park Speedway Sprint Week Info
Lincoln Park Speedway

Lincoln Park Speedway will be hosting USAC Indiana Sprint Week on July 25th. Below is fan/driver information as well as answers to some frequently asked questions.

• MAIN GATE will open for presale of tickets at 2:30pm. At 4:30pm, the grandstands will be cleared and a ticket will now be required. General Admission is $25.00
• PIT GATE will open at 4:30pm. The pits will be open for parking for haulers beginning Wednesday evening. The Pits will be cleared at 4:30pm and a wristband will now be required
• RV PARKING – RV parking is available in the designated area from Sunday to Sunday as needed by campers. You may be asked to adjust your parking area to allow for others to park. Please take up as little space as you can, so that others may also camp. Please be aware, that you may be asked to adjust or relocate to another area.

FAQ:
1) Can I save seats and when can I mark them? Yes, you may save seats. You can coordinate that with staff as the gate is open through the week from 8am to 4pm. Wednesday night it will be open until 8 or 9pm. Please be considerate of others: take only the space you need and do not alter seats marked by others.
2) Do you have handicapped seating? Yes, we have areas marked in blue that are for those that require handicapped seating.
3) If I put my chairs by the blue area will I be asked to move? Yes, there is a possibility that additional handicapped areas may be needed. Please, assist security in accommodating these individuals.
4) Can I get General Admission on the Pit Side? No, pit bleachers require a wrist band and a waiver signed.
5) Can I bring my child into the pits? Yes, but the child will need minor insurance paperwork that you can print off the website or fill out onsite. A legal guardian (parent or guardian) must fill out the paperwork with signatures, plus you must have a birth certificate or guardianship papers. Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, older siblings etc. do not meet the qualification of legal guardian.
6) May I bring a cooler? Yes, but keep in mind that space is limited and coolers will be checked for restricted items.
7) Any restrictions to what I can bring in the cooler? Yes. No alcohol, no glass bottles, and no open containers. 2 liters, gallon jugs of water, etc. can not have the seal broken on them
8) Can I bring my drink from…..? No. Containers that do not have a seal are not allowed into the facility. This includes Big Gulps, fast food drink cups, water bottles (those that you fill yourself), thermos, etc.
9) Parking availability? If the main lots reach capacity, then we will open up our overflow parking.
10) Where is the overflow parking? Follow the signs to the RV area, continue past the campers. Overflow parking is up behind RV lot on the grandstand side.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway Sprint Week Info