IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #1 8/21/13 5:04 PM
On the eve of the Smackdown, I just wanted to take the time to remember Corey "Petey" Martin on what would have been his birthday. Thoughts are with his family on what has to be a tough day.
13 Likes: agar, amati, davidm, fish, Flatrightrear, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, opnwhlmnd, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright, racefan20, racerjim2, ronmil
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #2 8/21/13 5:07 PM
Agreed Brent. RIP Petey.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #3 8/21/13 5:14 PM
At the Terre Haute Action Track in either 2006 or 07. Pretty rough crowd he was hanging around with!

6 Likes: BrentTFunk, cws9, davidm, Mud Packer, racephoto1, ronmil
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #4 8/21/13 6:17 PM
Boy did he give me hell about the Kasey Kahne midgets he bought from me because I didn't tell him they were signed. He didn't find out till he received them. Hoping that his dad or brother got them. We set together at the 2004 Knoxville Nationals.
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #5 8/22/13 12:55 AM
While we're at it, think kind thoughts of Chase Stockon and his family. He lost his mother about a year ago.

Definition of bittersweet: She was buried on my birthday. However many more birthdays I have doesn't matter. I'll think of Mrs. Stockon when each one rolls around.

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
7 Likes: AB Racing, BrentTFunk, davidm, jim goerge, Mud Packer, racefan20, ronmil