IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #21 11/27/13 8:43 PM
That may have been the night. All I remember is May hitting someone & running the length of the frontstretch & flying over the hump into the pits while other guys were still going around there under caution. Don't know how he kept the thing straight. It may have been Reid that started the melee.
The other thing was I asked the old guy at the window who was there that night & he said the big guys. I knew better.
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #22 11/29/13 2:21 AM
I've often wondered, what ever happened to boston reid/ he seemed to be up and coming? based on his name I figured he must be a descendant of maj. general George Armstrong Custer?
rstar00 (Offline)
  #23 11/30/13 2:44 AM
Boston came to NASCAR land and did not have the money to get very far. He sells real estate down here now from what I understand.
BrianBSU23 (Offline)
  #24 11/30/13 1:44 PM
You can view updated progress photos of the project at:

www.MontpelierMotorSpeedway.com

The crew has worked 6 days a week on the project since the project started in early November.
6 Likes: johnnythunderhead, Mud Packer, nathans1012, PatrickMead#13, PJ Wright, spicoli
badcoupe (Online)
  #25 12/1/13 12:39 AM
Man I haven't seen boston or his dad Lynn for years we ran gokarts together back in the mid 90's when we were young!
PatrickMead#13 (Offline)
  #26 12/1/13 4:15 AM
Many high fives to everyone at Montpelier for their hard work and dedication. The photos on their website are worth a look and they mean business with their improvements over this off season. Its gonna make for one racey track and most importantly, and safer track too. Can't wait to see the finished product from the office..... Great work guys!!!
cwfan08 (Offline)
  #27 12/3/13 9:53 PM
The work that is going on is only going to make the track that much better. Harold and crew went out on a limb and really have done some great things with the midgets. Next season I hope to see a few more locals come out and join in. Most of the cars are coming from out of the area. The 10 race deal is great and I hope to see the car counts continue to grow each race. It seems they are def doing all the right things and I just hope the support from the open wheel community keeps getting stronger. I do believe you will be shocked with the type of aggressive schedule they have this year..and I also think there will be some kind of a non wing show there. Its rough being a Saturday show and having so much competition but there are quite a few northern Indiana teams that would more than likely support the track.

Tyler
2 Likes: NEMA88, THracer19