IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Biobased MustSeeRacing #2 Seats Open for 2011
2/27/11, 2:03 PM   #11
Re: Biobased MustSeeRacing #2 Seats Open for
donwilshe

Drivers and Friends of Drivers:

The driver response on the site has been great. We have started to work with those that responded with our interest.
Things it seems in racing never stay the same and we are set for 2011 now for the 410 Winged Asphalt Sprincars.

But It never hurts to send in your information as things can change very fast. And we process the drivers in the order
of which we receive them. Thanks Don Wilshe

Confirmed full season drivers are: Jason Blonde 9s and Donny Adams 17s! We expect to annouce the additions for
the 27s and expect Billy Wease to be an addition for the new Gaerte/Diablo!
Last edited by donwilshe; 2/28/11 at 12:21 PM.

2/27/11, 2:22 PM   #12
MikeIN

Hi Don,
I feel you should give serious consideration to the 2008 H.O.S.S. Champion, Geoff Kaiser. I‘ve had the fortunate opportunity to turn a wrench on this talented driver’s top notch equipment since 2007. He is truly a setup ace; he is always working at ways to tweak the best out of a car. He’s never happy unless he is out in front of the pack. Here is a link to one of his wire-to-wire wins.

The last race of the 2010 H.O.S.S. season he was called upon last minute to fill the seat of a car he had never sat in, let alone raced. He qualified it 3rd and finished 3rd in the feature at Anderson. Here is a link to that race.

Geoff also races a midget indoors for Don Moore and here is a link from a car owner on how he feels about Geoff.
https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=27382

Once again Mr. Wilshe, I feel you should give Geoff a nod for a spot on your team.

2/27/11, 3:57 PM   #13
short track scott

I'd like to see a guy like Doug Berryman, Brian Lay or Ike Beaseley get a seat in Don's stuff. They are all good guys who take care of the stuff and know how to find the pay window.

There are a bunch of guys on the porch right now that could make it go...high hopes and best wishes to whoever goes racing in2011!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

2/27/11, 5:45 PM   #14
rstar00

I agree with the guy above about Geoff Kaiser. He may not have the big national name because he does not run USAC but he smokes the USAC guys when they run with a wing. The one time he ran for a championship he won the HOSS deal. Geoff has ran an "Outlaw" schedule every other year and still is always at the top in HOSS and Auto Value just by racing close to home. He has ran his own car and did very well. He car he ran for some other guys was not real good but he still did well. I have been a huge wing sprint car fan for years and also race. I have talked to Geoff in the pits and his understanding of car setup and dynamics is very impressive. I don't think he is the kind of guy who looks for the spot light like most guys. One thing for sure he wins all the time against the top winged sprint cars in the county. You should talk to him for sure. Like I said not a national name but will run upfront every race for sure.
Last edited by rstar00; 2/27/11 at 5:50 PM.

2/28/11, 10:21 AM   #15
thebus79h

What about Marc Jessup? Always stellar on the pavement, and super fast. He would be a very good choice I would think.

2 members like this post: racephoto1, Seadog
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Biobased MustSeeRacing #2 Seats Open for 2011