IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Slider812 (Offline)
  #21 8/3/13 8:20 AM
Its race day ladies. Looks like the weather is gonna play out in our favor.
Hunter to be in the jack Rogers 12 with Levi on the wrenches.

Posted via Mobile Device
racefan20 (Offline)
  #22 8/3/13 8:47 AM
Originally Posted by bmemmer:
By the way hate to say im right but u can never trust weather.com. this morning 30 percent til 1 then 10 percent the rest of the day. Lets go racing!!! See when u watch the local weather gives you a heads up.

Posted via Mobile Device
I guess you didnt hate it that much. Its much easier to predict 24 hours later

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
wildman92 (Offline)
  #23 8/3/13 9:56 AM
That's why you shouldn't even bother to check the weather til the day of. Too unpredictable to get all excited about the weather forecast days before an event. Have fun tonight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen Kelley (she/her)
2 Likes: bmemmer, jim goerge
bmemmer (Offline)
  #24 8/3/13 10:33 AM
Or even a minute of. Terre haute for example this year

Posted via Mobile Device
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #25 8/3/13 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by Slider812:
Its race day ladies. Looks like the weather is gonna play out in our favor.
Hunter to be in the jack Rogers 12 with Levi on the wrenches.

Posted via Mobile Device
Cool

Posted via Mobile Device
wildman92 (Offline)
  #26 8/3/13 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by bmemmer:
Or even a minute of. Terre haute for example this year

Posted via Mobile Device
Or just wait to see if you show up. 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen Kelley (she/her)
2 Likes: bmemmer, jim goerge
smith19 (Offline)
  #27 8/3/13 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Chase Briscoe in the Larrys trucking Davis 1998 Stealth!
i heard larry davis still had their stuff.(from joey kramer)......good luck chase.

CHRIS SMITH
jim goerge (Offline)
  #28 8/3/13 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by smith19:
i heard larry davis still had their stuff.(from joey kramer)......good luck chase.
And they have always had good stuff and the Davis;s are good people remeber them from when they ran wings with son Eric Good Luck Chase
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #29 8/3/13 1:50 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Thanks guys My wife just saw you talking but Haubs So guess where I gotta take her tomorrow before the races
About time you took her someplace nice. I heard this is the first restaurant you have taken her to without a drive thru window? Just kidding my friend. Enjoy!

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
ronmil (Offline)
  #30 8/3/13 2:33 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Thanks guys My wife just saw you talking but Haubs So guess where I gotta take her tomorrow before the races
Earlene and I ate there last night. We go there every other Friday during the off season. With all the rain we've had this year, the off season got extended. Bloomington wasn't running last night, so we took advantage of the down time. I visit a lot of restaurants around the area in doing my reviews for the Evansville Courier-Press, but Haub House has long been near the top of my favorites. First heard of this place when they sponsored Tommy Helfich's stock car in 1970. Don't remember if Haub's sponsored Tommy after that or not. I believe he ran the number 70 on his car the first season he ran, but changed it to #71 after that and ran that number until he retired from driving. Tommy was quite a shoe in the late models, and I remember seeing him climb in a sprint car a time or two.
Dined at another Gibson County eatery on Thursday. My assignment took us to The Farmer's Daughter Bakery and Cafe at 125 W Broadway in Princeton. Haven't written the review yet, but we were favorably impressed. But, I would recommend you go when you have plenty of time to sit and enjoy the experience. Fast food it ain't!

Ron Miller