IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #161 8/12/08 11:30 PM
I have to take my cholestrol pill and get to bed, the alarm goes off at 3:45am for me. :sleep:
racegal (Offline)
  #162 8/12/08 11:30 PM
:applaud::applaud:COOL!! Good job!!! Congratulations!!
Good night!! You really should kick those things!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
pletchfan (Offline)
  #163 8/12/08 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
:applaud::applaud:COOL!! Good job!!! Congratulations!!
Good night!! You really should kick those things!!
What the pills or the alarm clock???:rolling:rolling
By the way, were the two of you just chit chatting?? There is a race going on you know.
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #164 8/12/08 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by pletchfan:
What the pills or the alarm clock???:rolling:rolling
By the way, were the two of you just chit chatting?? There is a race going on you know.
I would like to kick them both! We were not chatting, this time. Just thought i would check the board before going to bed. I am very lucky to have Susan as my RacePal cause i think she likes me almost as much as she likes Dave! :checkered:
racegal (Offline)
  #165 8/12/08 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Watson:
I would like to kick them both! We were not chatting, this time. Just thought i would check the board before going to bed. I am very lucky to have Susan as my RacePal cause i think she likes me almost as much as she likes Dave! :checkered:
LOL!! I think I'm lucky too!!!:applaud: Nice chatting with you!!

2 laps to go!!!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
pletchfan (Offline)
  #166 8/12/08 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Watson:
I'm just messing with ya!! It seems we have someone on here that does not think we should chit chat with one another during the race. New guy. Boy, I don't know, she wuvs her little brother, you might run a close second!!! :O:
darland36
  #167 8/12/08 11:50 PM
WAY TO GO DAVE!!! ANOTHER WIN IN 7 DAYS! Congrats to the 2B team again for another BIG win!!!! Treyce Robert gets MORE new shoes and toys!!!!!!!:applaud::checkered::respect:

Brenda, Tristiny, Destiny, Trenton, BreAnna and Treyce Robert
Fred Zirzow (Offline)
  #168 8/12/08 11:52 PM
DAVE DARLAND WINS!!!!

1.2B Dave Darland
2.71 Damion Gardner
3.81 Robert Ballou
4.10 Darren Hagen
5.21s Charles Davis Jr
6.32 Casey Shuman
7.75 Jesse Hockett
8.21k Corey Kruseman
9.17 Chris windom
10.5* Gary Taylor
11.15 R.J. Johnson
12.10t Thomas Meseraull
13.1 Levi Jones
14.97 Bret Mellenberndt

Good night all!

Fred Zirzow
pletchfan (Offline)
  #169 8/12/08 11:52 PM
CONGRATS TO DAVE DARLAND AND THE 2B TEAM!!! I am going to bed, all this chit chatting has worn me out!!! LOL Night everybody.:sleep::sleep:
Midgy, Spridge, Fred everyone that was involved with updates, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!:respect::respect::checkered:
trencherman (Offline)
  #170 8/12/08 11:56 PM
Congratulations Dave! Awesome!

Thanks for the updates! (and the chit chat lol)got to get to bed. have a great nite Susan, Brenda, everyone
Closed Thread