IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Scott42 (Offline)
  #1 2/7/14 6:12 PM
Chad Smith Motorsport

First off I would like to think Jon Stanbrough for the ride last night. I'm happy that he believed in me to pilot the 9 car. I was a little upset that I didn't make the main event but I'm still happy that I was able to pick up the second feature. "He called and asked if I had a rent a ride for the night and I told him yes but I couldn't baby sit while i concentrate on my car" Stanbrough said. With a little advice from Jon I was able to pilot my car to the front. I was running above the cushion like my hero Joey Saldana! I think with a little more time I will have more wins than Tracy Hines over at JRS Raceway. I'm super excited for next week so hopefully I see you guys soon.

Thanks
Chad Smith
Aka Fuel for usac
Attachments:
image.jpg (1.28 MB)

cecil98 (Offline)
  #2 2/8/14 7:43 AM
Originally Posted by Scott42:
Chad Smith Motorsport

First off I would like to think Jon Stanbrough for the ride last night. I'm happy that he believed in me to pilot the 9 car. I was a little upset that I didn't make the main event but I'm still happy that I was able to pick up the second feature. "He called and asked if I had a rent a ride for the night and I told him yes but I couldn't baby sit while i concentrate on my car" Stanbrough said. With a little advice from Jon I was able to pilot my car to the front. I was running above the cushion like my hero Joey Saldana! I think with a little more time I will have more wins than Tracy Hines over at JRS Raceway. I'm super excited for next week so hopefully I see you guys soon.

Thanks
Chad Smith
Aka Fuel for usac
HUH?? Where? When? What type of event? Type of car (sprint car??) Who was there??? etc.
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #3 2/8/14 9:36 AM
I think he might be talking about JRS Raceway for RC cars.
cecil98 (Offline)
  #4 2/8/14 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
I think he might be talking about JRS Raceway for RC cars.
LOL!! OK! Was just curious since there wasn't much detail in the post... thanks for filling me in!
ChadSmith (Offline)
  #5 2/9/14 5:42 PM
"I want to thank Kohls for making me my custom designer skinny jeans in a size 48x29 to show off at JRS Raceway. I have received so many compliments on the bedazzled pockets!! I really love the way they feel when I'm working on my rc car, and somehow they don't bust open when I sit down to do a motor swap. That's durabity, folks!! I'm hoping to meet my hero Justin Bieber sometime this year to try and score a motor deal for my slash. Until then, I will rely on the folks at Anglebuildings.com.

Your friend,
Scott Hampton, agent
Tyler Courtney Motorsports