IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dalemo (Offline)
  #1 10/11/13 6:09 PM
I am selling an autographed front wing from Daron Claytons first micro sprint!! Several years ago I bought a bunch of parts from Darons dad and this front wing came with it, and a couple of races ago at Tri-State Speedway I took it to daron to sign and he immediately recognized it as his micro sprint wing. I am a huge fan of Darons and hate to sell it but we got back into racing and need the money more than collectibles. Wing is located in Evansville, IN. Make an offer on here or call. Thanks

Dale Moody
(812)204-1162
bigmac32 (Offline)
  #2 10/13/13 12:45 PM
Theres no way that wing is straight!! Everything clayton runs always ends up with a wrinkle!!
dalemo (Offline)
  #3 10/13/13 7:19 PM
I never claimed this wing to be in mint condition. yes you are correct that there is a little of the cowboys personality on the wing, Ive been offered $50.00 but im thinking its worth alittle more than that. it will look awesome hanging in your man cave!! any more offers?

Dale Moody
(812)204-1162
Joey Woods (Offline)
  #4 10/13/13 8:58 PM
I paid a hundred for one of Clayton's a couple years ago, turned offers double that, just ainte for sale. I collect wings and door panels and such , I like the damaged stuff better... It's got more character .
ChadSmith (Offline)
  #5 10/15/13 6:10 PM
Originally Posted by Joey Woods:
I paid a hundred for one of Clayton's a couple years ago, turned offers double that, just ainte for sale. I collect wings and door panels and such , I like the damaged stuff better... It's got more character .
I've got some stuff you would like...
dalemo (Offline)
  #6 10/15/13 8:23 PM
sold, sold, sold,

Thank you