IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mlamb (Offline)
  #11 8/14/14 7:31 PM
If everyone who enjoys this site would donate say the cost of a pit pass or general admission, could you image what a success this golf outing would be? I certainly enjoy this site and appreciate all of Bills efforts to give us IOW! Supporting this fundraiser is the least I can do.
Sorry bout posting this on the wrong thread previously, it was meant for here.
ChadSmith (Offline)
  #12 8/17/14 1:21 PM
Bump to top.
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #13 8/19/14 9:36 PM
Bump
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #14 8/21/14 3:58 PM
Hey Brian do you have a list of drivers or know any that are going to show up and play?? I bet fans that are coming out would like to know.
on_the_hammer (Offline)
  #15 8/22/14 2:57 PM
Is this 4 or 5 man teams? Best ball? Have a group that would like to know.
Mrs G (Offline)
  #16 8/22/14 4:45 PM
My understanding is that it's 4-man/woman, best ball.
Big Willy (Offline)
  #17 8/22/14 5:08 PM
I doubt it is best ball... probably a four person scramble. In a scramble, everyone hits and you choose the best shot to hit the next from. Best ball is where everyone plays their own ball on the hole and the best score for the hole is what the team takes.
ChadSmith (Offline)
  #18 8/23/14 8:36 AM
Bump
brian2h (Offline)
  #19 8/25/14 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by 4wheelsinthekoosh:
Hey Brian do you have a list of drivers or know any that are going to show up and play?? I bet fans that are coming out would like to know.
sorry been on out of town. im not sure who is all playing i will try to get a list in the near future. still looking for donations for the iow fans hole and teams to play it is 4 person teams and will take the best shot and everybody will hit again from that spot. so u dont have to b the best golfer to play just find atleast one team mate that is lol.