KOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Monahan View Post
Is Nic Faas related to Cary Faas?
Cary's nephew

4/19/09, 12:14 AM   #102
Re: Burg
DangOHarp

I'll second cincyracefan's comment... great job on the video! What a great age we live in that, when you can't be in attendance for whatever reason, you can watch such great action LIVE on a computer in your own home! I had no trouble connecting, and the video and audio quality was amazing. To all those who put so much into making the live video feed work so well, Dean Mills, USAC, IMS, etc, we all owe you a Yellow Sticky Of Appreciation! :applaud:

4/19/09, 1:00 AM   #103
TheLip2

It may be appropriate to email both USAC and IMS to express your gratitude and appreciation for hosting and producing the live video feeds if we want them to continue. They need to understand that media coverage and accesibility translates to a bigger fan base and growth of the sport. Let's face it . . . IMO car counts were low this weekend and the sport is hurrting. Great live crowds at both Gas City and The Burg, but car counts were low IMO. If car counts continue to spiral downward attendance could follow and then we will really be sucked into a funnel. Show your appreciation . . . your enthusiasm and positive comments can only help. Bandwith is EXPENSIVE and IMS and USAC "MUST" believe that it is in their best interests for current and future growth/revenue or I can guarantee you the FREE video will not continue.

Thanks for your time,

Scott

4/19/09, 5:41 PM   #104
cincyracefan

http://www.usacracing.com/contact

I sent one here...how do we contact IMS?

Sounds like a great idea.
Last edited by cincyracefan; 4/19/09 at 5:46 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Burg