IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #1 4/4/08 1:49 PM
I talked to Mason Fleetwood this morning, He was on his way to get the track ready, he has a field jimmy being hauled in to work the track. He is doing everything he can to get this weekends racing in. He said the final decision will be tomorrow morning around 9am. The weather looks great for saturday!!! Get your methanol fix tommorow for only $10
and see a whole lot of sprint car racing and much much more!!!
I am excited!! I'll post tomorrow as soon as i hear for sure everything is a go, but i would say it looks really good we will be racing!!
Thanks, Dave Rudisell
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 4/4/08 1:53 PM
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
I talked to Mason Fleetwood this morning, He was on his way to get the track ready, he has a field jimmy being hauled in to work the track. He is doing everything he can to get this weekends racing in. He said the final decision will be tomorrow morning around 9am. The weather looks great for saturday!!! Get your methanol fix tommorow for only $10
and see a whole lot of sprint car racing and much much more!!!
I am excited!! I'll post tomorrow as soon as i hear for sure everything is a go, but i would say it looks really good we will be racing!!
Thanks, Dave Rudisell

Thanks Dave! Hope for the best. Im going to a race this weekend! SOMEBODYS GOT TO BE RUNNING!

Nothing like Meth on the brain!
Chuck

Charles Nungester
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #3 4/4/08 2:03 PM
Dave how many classes ?
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #4 4/4/08 2:11 PM
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA:
Dave how many classes ?
SPRINTS,Crate LMs, Super Stocks, Pure Stocks, Mini Stocks & Cruisers
racefan20 (Offline)
  #5 4/4/08 2:11 PM
Look at the website Aero, six classes.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #6 4/4/08 2:16 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Look at the website Aero, six classes.
That sounds like work
ClaytonYeley (Offline)
  #7 4/4/08 2:18 PM
How many drivers will be coming over from Eldora? I guess none of the KKR or the TSR but any Trucker's, Stanbrough or Ballou.
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #8 4/4/08 2:26 PM
No on Ballou
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #9 4/4/08 2:27 PM
Shouldnt Have Any Problem With Getting Cars To Pack It In
OpenwheelRob (Offline)
  #10 4/4/08 2:34 PM
For some reason I cannot pull up the twin cities website, would anyone be so kind as to PM me directions to the track from the lawrenceburg area. And possibly a phone number so I could check and see about the races tomorrow as I won't be near the computer tomorrow.