IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Haubstadt hustler usac sprint car results: Sept. 16, 2
9/17/23, 11:42 AM   #11
Re: Usac: Haubstadt hustler usac sprint car results: Sept. 1
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

Ray Holden, the moving chicane.

https://twitter.com/FloRacing/status...sEPDo8zNA&s=01

4 members like this post: Ilovedirttrackracing, opnwhlmnd, Rpracing1, tirespinner
9/17/23, 11:57 AM   #12
BrentTFunk

Wasn't really a scuffle. Gentry walks up from behind and hits him in the helmet with his steering wheel. I don't mind if guys fight a little, but thought that was pretty chickens@#t. With Gentry being second in MSCS points, we will see if they fine or suspend him. If it was a USAC officiated race, we already be hearing that they were covering for him.

5 members like this post: Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, opnwhlmnd, PIT CART, wildman92
9/17/23, 12:56 PM   #13
leftrear

Really hard to believe they arrested him for that. I just assumed he did something in the pits. That probably didn't even scratch his helmet. I have to wonder what motivates a guy like Holden to run a show like the hustler but its his money lol.

Oh and how about Dustin Beck ? Great run for him.
Last edited by leftrear; 9/17/23 at 12:58 PM.

5 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, luckybuc97, opnwhlmnd, Rpracing1, tirespinner
9/17/23, 1:57 PM   #14
Therealether

He could have at least stuck around for the fight. One scared to fight the other glad nobody really wanted to fight 🤣

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, tirespinner
9/17/23, 2:37 PM   #15
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftrear View Post
Really hard to believe they arrested him for that. I just assumed he did something in the pits. That probably didn't even scratch his helmet. I have to wonder what motivates a guy like Holden to run a show like the hustler but its his money lol.

Oh and how about Dustin Beck ? Great run for him.
Having a minimum speed would prevent the whole thing from happening. For a guy who is second in points not being able to make a clean pass on the guy who is by far the slowest car on the track is pretty bad. Should have been mad at himself.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Haubstadt hustler usac sprint car results: Sept. 16, 2