IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Therealether (Offline)
  #1 4/18/23 11:08 AM
I know everyone here loves Kenny Brown, so I thought I'd share this gem I found this morning. Evidently he tried to buy the series/name in 2021 and they declined. So he's using the brand anyway.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ibextid=Nif5oz
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, RMR3
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #2 4/18/23 3:07 PM
and people always defend the man.

I'll quote Charlie Daniels here:

"He's a snake in the grass I'll tell you guys he may look dumb but that's just a disguise he's a mastermind in the ways of espionage".

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, Jonr, oppweld, RMR3, sjracer26
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #3 4/22/23 3:54 PM

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
Therealether (Offline)
  #4 4/24/23 6:57 PM
It's quite an interesting story. Evidently when BOSS wouldn't sell to Kenny Brown, one of the original owners of what became BOSS (who himself was already involved with Kenny, but had sold the series off a few years prior) created a "DBA" under Bandits Outlaw Sprint Series and "sold" that name to Kenny Brown. The Chaz on YouTube has a whole video interview with Will Eggiman, the owner of BOSS, as well as a followup video
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #5 4/24/23 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by Therealether:
...Evidently when BOSS wouldn't sell to Kenny Brown, one of the original owners of what became BOSS (who himself was already involved with Kenny, but had sold the series off a few years prior) created a "DBA" under Bandits Outlaw Sprint Series and "sold" that name to Kenny Brown. The Chaz on YouTube has a whole video interview with Will Eggiman, the owner of BOSS, as well as a followup video
Not to be confused with the original BOSS, right Charles?

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
Therealether (Offline)
  #6 4/25/23 6:05 PM
Letter have different meanings though, but I guess that's correct. KB even used the same logo though.