IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racing2bwithu2 (Offline)
  #21 7/30/14 3:42 PM
Gail and I are making the trip over. We hope to meet some IOW people. Were thinking about leaving on Friday and staying in Celina. Hope weather holds up for a great evenin'. Lloyd
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing, mowerman, racing4aman, WRP DK
mowerman (Offline)
  #22 7/30/14 5:18 PM
We're planning on it too .
4 Likes: dickster, i love dirt track racing, racing2bwithu2, racing4aman
WRP DK (Offline)
  #23 7/30/14 8:07 PM
Going to be nice to see you again Lloyd and Gail.
racing2bwithu2 (Offline)
  #24 7/30/14 8:14 PM
TY Dan. Were looking forward to coming back and seeing all you nice folks and some great racing.
WRP DK (Offline)
  #25 7/31/14 9:14 AM
As always it will be a fantastic show and if you can't have fun when Jack Hewitt is in the house the check your pulse.
2 Likes: racing4aman, sc17x
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #26 7/31/14 4:26 PM
Planning on coming regardless. Just wondering if you know the format for the sprints, and what other classes will be running? I know there was some discussion on different formats and I was hoping to know, just in case I am sitting somewhere where I can't hear the announcer.
2 Likes: midnightrider, racing2bwithu2
WRP DK (Offline)
  #27 7/31/14 4:41 PM
Format will be held as a surprise but I can tell you we are group qualifying.
double checkered (Offline)
  #28 7/31/14 4:48 PM
I can't answer the running order question but I'd assume sprints firsts or second. There are three classes running. Traditional sprints, modifieds, and mini sprints. I know the sprints are group qualifying in their hot lap session with their pill draw heat line up. I am not sure about the other two classes qualifying during hot laps. Jack usually does a few fan rides through out the night. And if you have access to a radio, 91.3 is the FM frequency to listen live. Thanks for supporting WRP and I hope you enjoy the show.

Jeremy
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, racing2bwithu2
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #29 7/31/14 5:24 PM
That helps. Thank you. See you Saturday.
3 Likes: Koonzee, midnightrider, racing2bwithu2
fasster23 (Offline)
  #30 7/31/14 9:03 PM
Are there going to be Hewitt Classic shirts for sale?