IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mc/rider (Offline)
  #51 1/23/22 11:53 AM
With his success in sprints and midgets last year I too was looking forward to seeing more of him this year on the USAC circuit

When in doubt Gas It
2 Likes: chrismattlin, racenut69
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #52 1/23/22 4:34 PM
Here is a quote from Andy Reinbold that I copied from World of Outlaws website. They are still doing some USAC stuff including Florida in a few weeks.

“This is just all a part of the evolution to get to the highest level of racing, and for us, that’s the World of Outlaws,” car owner Andy Reinbold said. “It’s something we’ve been talking about for quite a while and we’re finally ready to do. We’ll be getting our feet wet with the wings this year, but we’ll still hit some of the big USAC shows along the way. I think the timing couldn’t be any better, especially coming off the Chili Bowl win.”

“The lofty goal is definitely to be full-time on the road with the Series in 2023, but obviously that depends on how this year goes first,” Reinbold added. “A lot of that just has to do with the finances of it all, and hopefully landing a sponsor granted our performance is what we expect.”

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
4 Likes: bighd0522, chrismattlin, flagboy55, ginblueearth