IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Mrs G (Offline)
  #41 6/2/22 7:41 PM
Originally Posted by The Prodigy:
Talking about a dangerous situation makes me a troll?
Welcome to the board, The Prodigy aka “Fred from California”! 🙄

I’m pretty sure the troll comment is in reference to the fact that you literally registered a couple hours ago, and have already made several controversial comments. I would encourage you to go visit the forum guidelines and also consider changing your tag lines. Please feel free to PM me should you need any assistance or have any questions!
11 Likes: Bobv, BrentTFunk, Hustlin-Hoosier, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racefan20, racenut69, racer99, sw1911, TNRustler, TQ29m
The Prodigy (Offline)
  #42 6/3/22 8:58 AM
Originally Posted by Mrs G:
Welcome to the board, The Prodigy aka “Fred from California”! 🙄

I’m pretty sure the troll comment is in reference to the fact that you literally registered a couple hours ago, and have already made several controversial comments. I would encourage you to go visit the forum guidelines and also consider changing your tag lines. Please feel free to PM me should you need any assistance or have any questions!
Why should I consider changing my tag lines?
racefan20 (Offline)
  #43 6/3/22 10:16 AM
Because she runs the board. If you want to post here she makes the rules. Get it?

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
9 Likes: erich45, Hustlin-Hoosier, luckybuc97, PIT CART, PJ Wright, racenut69, sw1911, TNRustler, TQ29m
sw1911 (Offline)
  #44 6/3/22 10:33 AM
If you have to ask.....................
4 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, PIT CART, racenut69, TNRustler
WingedFan2019 (Offline)
  #45 6/4/22 1:11 AM
Attended this, race of the year so far. Lawrenceburg is better as a wing track versus a non wing track. Don’t get me wrong I’ve seen a decent non wing race here but the wings FLY here and it’s slide job city.