IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
tim brown (Offline)
  #1 8/30/12 11:45 AM
How is Danny doing????
sprintcar64 (Offline)
  #2 8/30/12 11:56 AM
Dad is doing good. He has been out to my place a few times and in fact is coming out this weekend for the Little Italy Festival. He is getting stir crazy sitting at home durring the week but some friends have been able to get him out of the house on occasion. He goes back to the doctor in two weeks to hopefuly get released to resume normal activities.
11 Likes: Danny Burton, Dannypollock24, Dblchkrs, Jackslash.com, mowerman, Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan, racefan20, SHORTBUS, spicoli, STIDA.com
Danny Williams Sr. (Offline)
  #3 8/30/12 3:34 PM
I want to thank everybody that has sent cards & posted concerns and prayers on IOW.

This is a warning for the Gas City fans and competitors I will be back in the tower spewing over the PA system Friday September 7th. (if the weather cooperates). So, be sure to bring your ear plugs because I have a lot of pent up racin' gibberish that will spew out that night.
12 Likes: big3131, cwfan08, D.O., Dannypollock24, Dwayne, K9Racer, Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan, randy j, Rex W., short track scott, tim brown
Scooter23 (Offline)
  #4 8/30/12 11:45 PM
Danny - Great to hear from you and that you are doing well. Hang in there and get better and back to the racing soon!