IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #11 10/31/23 3:23 PM
Originally Posted by jdull99:
Kind of an aggressive word for that reply?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vile

Not really, People bashing on Dave, Calling him everything but a good man.

That's VILE to me.

Opinions are fine, But without knowing any facts. Bashing isn't cool.

From what I've seen he treated his drivers very well.

Charles Nungester
13 Likes: Bostonian, BrentTFunk, cornerthree, flagboy55, ginblueearth, interpreter66, Joekocjan, K92, luckybuc97, mc/rider, PIT CART, racenut69, rmr6nm
miso_ohio (Offline)
  #12 10/31/23 3:53 PM
Originally Posted by revjimk:
Its almost 2 hrs. long.... when do they get to the T Mez part?
He is brought up a lot in that interview I guess starting around 30 minutes in. It is worth listening too the whole thing and he is brought a bunch more throughout the whole interview as well as a lot of other interesting subjects. It really is well done. I listened to it while working but had to stop a few times and rewind it. I normal cant handle a full "The Chaz" interview but this was good.
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, dstensland, ginblueearth, oppweld, progressive22, Speedmax3
Joekocjan (Offline)
  #13 10/31/23 4:01 PM
Joe from RMS. Man we have been taking a beating on the social media. A lot of people have jumped to conclusions that's for sure. Long story short, One car next year. We want one last go for a championship and we feel that Grant is the guy for that. No offense to Thomas, just time to move on. Dave goes more into the ford situation (which we are no longer a part of) and other reasons for this decision on Chaz's video. It definitely wasn't easy for us. Thomas will be fine. If you have watched the last few episodes of TMezTV you should have figured that out. I'm sure he'll announce his deal before much longer. He also has our car that he ran all year to use for as long as they need it. It's going to be ok everyone. Thanks
55 Likes: azsprintfan1, bighd0522, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, captrat, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, cowboyhar69, Dale, dirtbag, dirtnonwingfan, duel, fish, flagboy55, ginblueearth, Grocery Guy, Hubie48, Igo-Ono, Ilovedirttrackracing, interpreter66, K92, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, mod4s, mtek56, nathans1012, openwheelfan1, oppweld, Phylo82, PIT CART, PJ Wright, racenut69, RACrappieman, Rcar, Red Clay, RedRacer07, reeserx, Rick Eaton, rmr6nm, Sandy Lowe, skids59, Speedmax3, SpfldMile, spicoli, tigerone, tj39, TNRustler, TQ97, Turd Ferguson, Vookie, wallbanger II, wilbur, Will Shunk, WinglessLovers
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #14 10/31/23 4:18 PM
That's what I meant, Why bash the car owners. Tens of thousands go out. most of the time they're lucky if they get a few hundred back.

I don't care if they bring a **** box. They've still brought a car.

Charles Nungester
19 Likes: Bostonian, BrentTFunk, captrat, dirtnonwingfan, flagboy55, interpreter66, mc/rider, motorhead748, nathans1012, oppweld, PIT CART, PJ Wright, racenut69, RACrappieman, RedRacer07, rmr6nm, tigerone, tj39, TNRustler
jdull99 (Offline)
  #15 10/31/23 5:01 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Not really, People bashing on Dave, Calling him everything but a good man.

That's VILE to me.

Opinions are fine, But without knowing any facts. Bashing isn't cool.

From what I've seen he treated his drivers very well.
Ok. I only saw the one post (on this site) and was trying to make sense of it. I'm thankful I very much limit my time on social medias; but yep, you do miss a few things. Some good, some bad. I miss waiting for the NSSN to arrive on Thursdays (if we were lucky) and an Open Wheel once a month. That was all ok...lol.

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, cowboyhar69, Hubie48, okie, racenut69, tigerone, wallbanger II
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #16 10/31/23 5:02 PM
Grant has NOS Energy Drink money and T-Mez only has a helmet bag.

Great of RMS to take care of T-Mez with a car as long as he needs it.

Hope RMS and JG win the midget championship as JG deserves to be in the triple crown club

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
10 Likes: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, Grocery Guy, Hubie48, openwheelfan1, oppweld, PIT CART, racenut69, RedRacer07, TNRustler
oppweld (Offline)
  #17 10/31/23 6:36 PM
The irony would be if they get the Ford figured out and Tmez wins the 2024 USAC Midget title.
Good luck to both teams they are both great for the sport.
9 Likes: bighd0522, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, Dale, Eatin Dirt, flagboy55, Joekocjan, progressive22, racenut69
badcoupe (Offline)
  #18 10/31/23 7:23 PM
Joe, best of luck to you guys, ignore the anti social media vitriol, most don’t have a clue what it takes/costs to compete in this sport. Thank you for being a participant at the highest level. I was curious how it was going to work out since he’d been posting with the ford and Farrell but noticed the 7X in the background. Best of luck and thank you for for being a major part of the sport we love.
20 Likes: azsprintfan1, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, Grocery Guy, Hubie48, Ilovedirttrackracing, interpreter66, Joekocjan, mc/rider, Offroadrace_814, openwheelfan1, oppweld, PIT CART, racenut69, RedRacer07, tigerone, tj39, TNRustler, WinglessLovers
Vookie (Online)
  #19 11/1/23 7:44 PM
Lincoln Park test day for the new midget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmgUz61DLz0
3 Likes: luckybuc97, mc/rider, The Old Coyote
revjimk (Offline)
  #20 11/1/23 9:53 PM
Originally Posted by miso_ohio:
He is brought up a lot in that interview I guess starting around 30 minutes in. It is worth listening too the whole thing and he is brought a bunch more throughout the whole interview as well as a lot of other interesting subjects. It really is well done. I listened to it while working but had to stop a few times and rewind it. I normal cant handle a full "The Chaz" interview but this was good.
Yea, it actually wasn't that hard to find. Interesting interview....thanks
Chaz wasn't too bad, misused some words but no big deal
He has kind of a Southern accent... where is he from?