IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #1 1/31/23 5:51 PM
MONTPELIER MOTOR SPEEDWAY - 2023 News!

From the tracks Facebook page.

Attention Montpelier Motor Speedway race teams and race fans. After a one year and half run at the historic facility, I will be moving away in 2023. There are many reasons behind the move, but social media is not the place to air them. Those that need to know, do know and we'll leave it at that.
Chad King will be taking over the operation and I wish him well, he has many great ideas and a ton of enthusiasm. He will be a welcome addition and I urge you to support him. He may be reached at (765) 348-9465.
Regarding the 2022 awards and recognition, once the current obstacles are hurdled, they will be taken care of.
Good luck to everyone in 2023 and thanks for the generous support and understanding.
Larry Boos and team

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, EBookerFan, Ilovedirttrackracing, jdull99, oppweld, tirespinner
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #2 1/31/23 7:17 PM
Wish Larry the best and thanks for keeping the track open! Good luck Chad King.

Can't wait to see what Chad has instore for the 2023 season at Montpelier.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #3 1/31/23 7:43 PM
beat ya to it lol
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #4 1/31/23 7:52 PM
damn maybe you did beat me. I work in Montpelier and thought i had the scoop.$hit happens as they say.