IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Water 4 GAS
7/5/08, 10:10 AM   #1
Water 4 GAS
Gasman fan 50

Sometime this coming week on Coast to Coast. They will report on their fuel mileage after they installed one. I don't know what day it will be! This will be heard on the largest late night radio show, world wide!:rolling It will be proven if it does anything!! I recommend a listen to the first hour of their show this week!

I just jumped up from a 37 to 41 around town to a steady 44!:headbang

I put 200 miles on yesterday looking for a 325$ LCD 26 inch TV from Kmart. It the best deal I ever made! = to a SONY.
With a tail wind I got 52 miles a gallon! Driving to Sacramento. It never got better than 48. A ready 45-47. Return trip backed it up with a 51.:applaud: That was with two stops!:applaud: Lots of low end TORQUE that means a larger range in third gear! in a 5 speed!

So does it work?:thumb

Joe

7/5/08, 10:35 AM   #2
Re: Water 4 GAS
drn88

Is there any web site to get alot of imformation about how to set this up on your car?

7/6/08, 1:40 AM   #3
Gasman fan 50

I would listen the the Coast to Coast AM, Monday night. All they said, they would report on it sometime this weeks radio show. Possible the first hour this week. My guess is they went for a long drive on this 3 day weekend to test it out. Possible truck what gets just under 18 mpg.
I think one can google gas 4 water, go to you tube (hydrogen generator). Lots of stuff there. As one guy called mine a High School job. I don't have to worry about a backfire! Ever hear a diesel back fire? Even go on Ebay. I have gone through two. My first one was a stainless steel heater.
Joe

7/6/08, 10:07 AM   #4
aceace

If any of you know Barry Gerkin (lives south of Orleans, runs modified at Brownstown) he has installed these systems on many different types of vehicles. The system works better on 4cyl and v6's, nearly all of them are getting +10 mpg.

7/7/08, 2:44 PM   #5
Gasman fan 50

I did notice something. At speed, I don't know if the thermostat opens now:kookoo
It runs cooler.
Joe

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Water 4 GAS