IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #1 1/24/22 4:19 PM
Looking for hand controls for a midget...Anybody? (Race Car)!!!!
anyone have a source?

Southern Outlaw Motorsports
Jacksonville, Florida
The Original Southern Outlaw

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

team flying pig (Offline)
  #2 1/24/22 4:40 PM
Check mme-Motorsport.com

Bret Sanderson
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #3 1/24/22 8:06 PM
Message Kevin Swindell at swindellspeedlab.com or on Twitter or Facebook. He has looked into quite a few to get him back in a car but hasn't found one he likes for dirt.

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
Pitdad (Offline)
  #4 1/24/22 8:55 PM
There was a hand controlled midget at this year’s Chili Bowl, but I’m sorry to say I don’t remember the whole story.
TCR57 (Offline)
  #5 1/24/22 9:11 PM
Mike Fedorcak made hand controls for the Saunders kid when he ran micros and sprints.
badcoupe (Offline)
  #6 1/24/22 10:08 PM
I believe the car with hand controls ran Monday night, don’t remember the team but it was discussed on flo as the driver was having issues with the brakes but I believe he ran it on Saturday some during the soup
badcoupe (Offline)
  #7 1/24/22 10:44 PM
I believe the car with hand controls ran Monday night, don’t remember the team but it was discussed on flo as the driver was having issues with the brakes but I believe he ran it on Saturday some during the soup
48modracer (Offline)
  #8 1/25/22 5:01 PM
Evan Evans used to run off road trucks. Gas worked like a motorcycle throttle mounted to a lever that also worked the brake master cylinder that you pulled to brake.
kendirt (Offline)
  #9 1/25/22 5:31 PM
Originally Posted by badcoupe:
Mounce-Stout
John P Huss (Offline)
  #10 1/26/22 9:44 AM
Ron Hughes Jr. Was Spectacular
With Hand Controls.
Best Regards,
John