IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racefan20 (Offline)
  #31 9/27/17 6:16 PM
Originally Posted by JDFAST:
Would u guys prefer Eldora not run USAC races?
They already arent. There are no standalone USAC races on the schedule anymore. Tony is convinced that in order to get a crowd he HAS to have a winged class.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, Pat O'Connor Fan, PIT CART
Simon_says17 (Offline)
  #32 9/27/17 6:25 PM
Originally Posted by PJ Wright:
Me too.
What exactly are all of the "drunkies" actually doing that's so terrible? Asking for a friend...

No but seriously, I've personally never had any experiences with drunk people at the track that would even remotely make me think of skipping a race because of them. Never had any arguments or anything like that. Maybe I've just been lucky in that department.

I like to tie one off here and there at the races when I have a DD but hopefully i'm not THAT GUY that everyone is referencing. Sure I might get excited when I see good pass; clap, hoot and holler here and there, but I don't think it's anything out of the ordinary.

I can confirm what others have said about PA and The Grove specifically but it wasn't anything that off-put me.
bobO (Offline)
  #33 9/27/17 7:15 PM
Originally Posted by ISF:
Check some of the dirt late model boards and check out the wholesale bashing of the track prep for the World 100. It was uglier than anything posted here about the 4 Crown.
SO !!!!!!!!! THAT MAKES TRACK BASHING OK ??? 90*DAY IT HAPPENS DIRT IS NEVER GOING TO BE PERFECT ... JUST LIKE ALL OFFICALS CALLS WILL NEVER ALWAYS BE PERFECT .. JUST LIKE LIFE IS NEVER GOING TO BE PERFECT !!!!!!!! I THANK GOD ANY TRACK PRMOTER IS WILLING TO PUT IN ALL THE HARD WORK & TIME IT TAKES EACH WEEK TO GIVE US A GREAT SHOW & RACERS A GREAT TRACK !!! RESPECT BIG E RESPECT !!!
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #34 9/27/17 7:57 PM
Like the opener for Usac a couple of years ago that they called a rainout (that really needs an asterisk beside it) & it was not 90 degrees that day, that was just down right wrong.

Now why could they not dish the middle of the track out ?