Mrs G (Offline)
  #1 8/26/16 3:06 PM
https://m.facebook.com/bill.baker.75...45?pnref=story
6 Likes: CRA91, dirtnonwingfan, flatout, jim goerge, nathans1012, Vukie
Vukie (Offline)
  #2 8/26/16 3:15 PM
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #3 8/26/16 3:45 PM
I just contacted them and asked them to PLEASE take the Bryan Clauson (BC) items down.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
CRA91 (Offline)
  #4 8/26/16 4:41 PM
Pretty disgusting what a cesspool the world is turning into when you have vultures like this waiting around to make an almighty buck off of someone else's misfortunes. It's very sad that there are people in this world that have no class.

Terry James Jr.
6 Likes: jim goerge, K9Racer, LB, nathans1012, Pat O'Connor Fan, smith19
SDHill89 (Offline)
  #5 8/26/16 6:42 PM
The scum always shows up. Sad
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #6 8/26/16 9:39 PM
Originally Posted by SDHill89:
The scum always shows up. Sad
Predators.
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #7 8/27/16 1:38 AM
Originally Posted by nathans1012:
I just contacted them and asked them to PLEASE take the Bryan Clauson (BC) items down.
Do you mean you contacted Amazon? If so, would you tell us how. I have tried to figure out how to do that and haven't been able to. Thanks.

Frank Daigh
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #8 8/27/16 2:56 AM
Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan:
Do you mean you contacted Amazon? If so, would you tell us how. I have tried to figure out how to do that and haven't been able to. Thanks.
Frank,

There's a "report incorrect product information" link on each Amazon listing. I reported each listing using that feature. I used "Images" and "Offensive or Adult Material" in the drop down boxes and it gives you a space to explain in detail.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #9 8/27/16 9:01 AM
Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan:
No I contacted the other site that had the Facebook link. There was a link for a live chat and I asked them there to please remove those items.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #10 8/27/16 10:05 AM
It's a crock people can get away with this.

The first step always is to license and register a Trademark. Even then, Going after them cost $$$

I tried to find contact info for all these sites and couldn't. What a bunch of BS.

Charles Nungester