IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Next USAC president ********.
5/5/22, 9:15 PM   #1
Next USAC president ********.
yeleyfan76

When is the next Usac president ********? Does anybody know? Looking for a little help on how it works and when the next one is. I figure the president is in charge of all things Usac but I’m only concerned with the circle track series. If someone can help me out as I’m essentially an outsider on this board and not in the know of Usac operating procedure.

If the the ******** is soon I’d like to be the first to nominate Chad Kemenah for the position. The response he gave to the continued theatrics about tires the current team in charge has put out shows me he is a person who understands racing and can seperate its ********. He may not be a mainstay runner in Usac racing, but then again what racing has the current president or his underlings done??? Kemenah is a multi time champion of racing, and understands the product on the track. Again I’m only interested in the president and his people in place in the circle track series.
Thank you

3 members like this post: bighd0522, nodramazone20, oppweld
5/5/22, 9:57 PM   #2
Re: Next USAC president ********.
opnwhlmnd

A link to the USAC Code of By-Laws is below

You may have to leave the basement and ask mom for help to comprehend it.

USAC Code of By-Laws

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, fish, tirespinner
5/5/22, 10:09 PM   #3
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

******** oh my,I just voted Tuesday,wait a minute that was a different ********.
Not sure I remember @ ******** of USAC President,will there be any testing involved similar to the tire testing debacle?
Votes will be counted till the right
individual is elected.LMAO

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

5/6/22, 12:22 AM   #4
flagboy55

Yeleyfan76, I certainly wouldn’t call you an outsider on this board. I love your opinion whether I agree or not. Different opinions make the world go around, or in this case the car. As far as electing officials, I sure wish I was a younger man with loose roots. I would happily have taken the challenge. I too saw Chad’s post about the tire deal. And in principle I don’t necessarily disagree. I’m of the opinion that they saw enough reasonable doubt to spend money and time to get it right. You can call me a USAC homer if you want, and I’ll gladly accept that title as we discuss it over a couple beers. I look at it as a second opinion. Sometimes you have to check to make sure the original diagnosis is correct.

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, erich45, oppweld
5/6/22, 8:12 AM   #5
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I take no sides here, seen a couple that said that usac proved it's case. while others are convinced a few cheated.

My question is, Are they still going to use the original lab? they just laid out a new appeals policy

5/6/22, 10:28 AM   #6
BrentTFunk

Yeleyfan 76. You spend way too much time on social media, it clouds your thinking. Makes you delusional. Whether you like the current guy, you have to admit USAC has grown under his watch. Please try to fix something else. If you hate USAC so much, why do you care? Surely there is something out there that you like, or maybe you just like to complain.

5/6/22, 12:02 PM   #7
chrismattlin

You ain't getting rid of Kevin Miller anytime soon: he brings in way too much money for USAC in endeavors outside of the Circle Track Division. The board of directors love him.

On a side note, it disappoints me that there are veteran posters who deride others for using this board for which it was meant: conversation. No wonder I gotta go to the RACER comments section for halfway decent discourse these days.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, oppweld, progressive22, TNRustler
5/6/22, 1:40 PM   #8
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismattlin View Post
You ain't getting rid of Kevin Miller anytime soon: he brings in way too much money for USAC in endeavors outside of the Circle Track Division. The board of directors love him.

On a side note, it disappoints me that there are veteran posters who deride others for using this board for which it was meant: conversation. No wonder I gotta go to the RACER comments section for halfway decent discourse these days.
If your speaking of me, I am all for discussions. When you constantly complain and add nothing positive. I don't mind calling someone out. I try to look at making a positive effect on the sport. i don't try to drag it down. Find some where that I have put a track or sanctioning body down. I actually want it to do better. Its doing about as good as I have seen since I have been going. If you weren't referring to me, my bad. Hate I have to miss the Burg tomorrow.

4 members like this post: Dirtfan, fish, oppweld, tirespinner
5/6/22, 2:17 PM   #9
nodramazone20

I think YeleyFan76 had a little sarcasm in his post...I enjoy his comments and blunt honesty. I know him a little bit and I can answer all those wondering why does he just NOT go away? Its because he cares about the sport and is concerned about the direction of it when it comes to the National Touring Sprint Car Series in question.

5/6/22, 3:40 PM   #10
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by opnwhlmnd View Post
A link to the USAC Code of By-Laws is below

You may have to leave the basement and ask mom for help to comprehend it.

USAC Code of By-Laws
I thank you for posting this link, as I’m sure it will provide me the information I’m seeking in regards to elections. As I stated I don’t know about how those things work at Usac.

I truly would love to ask my mother for help in understanding anything that doesn’t make sense, but since I lost her to cancer a few years ago that will be impossible. I’m sure you now can picture someone with both middle digits raised claiming you are number one. You know nothing about me.

2 members like this post: bighd0522, interpreter66
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Next USAC president ********.